Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chocolate,Lust,Chains?((Currently only accepting masters) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:09 pm
User Image
In a village near the coast of Ireland there is a small town with a large manor nearby.There are tales of slaves that were kept there and tortured to death and that you can still hear their screams.Truth is it isn't their screams ...this manor is still used to hold slaves homeless people and random people who were picked up on the street.Very few people know of this place almost all are extremely rich.What they do to their slaves cannot be revealed for their slaves nether live to pass the tale on.Will this generation of slaves die off or find true love with their masters and who knows maybe even each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:12 pm
User Image
T.O.C
Table of contents
Rules/Moderators
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles

No_Greater_Pain257

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:18 pm
User Image
Rules:
1.No cybering!!!! go to pm"s if you have to
2.Keep it at a PG-16 level
3.Violence and romance are strongly encouraged
4.Absolutely no killing off characters
5.If you do not post within a duration of 3-4 day's i will remove you and your'e character.((don't wory just send me a pm with a valid reason and i'll put them back in))
6.Pm me all profiles
7.Highlight entire post you may find a surprise

As the subject put Lust Or Love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:24 pm
User Image

Slave profile skeletons:
Quote:
What my Parents called me((Name)):
Scars on My Back((Age)):
My storybook((bio)):
Mirror Mirror on The Wall((appearance)):
Why i am what i am((personality)):
It's Stuck In My Head((theme song)):
You can't contain me((Gaia username)):

Master Profile Skeletons:
Quote:
Call me Master((name)):
My Many Whips((age)):
My Journal((Bio)):
You don't Have To Accept Me((Personality)):
I Can't Stop Singing((theme song)):
You Shall Obey Me((Gaia Username)):

No_Greater_Pain257

No_Greater_Pain257

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:03 pm
xX~Slaves~Xx
What my Parents called me biggrin amian Marcus Joshua
Scars on My Back:18
My storybook biggrin amian grew up in a broken home with parents who hated him.To them he was another mouth to feed or something to yell at and he knew it.When his parents found out about slavery they put him straight into it as a quick money scheme.
Mirror Mirror on The Wall: User Image
Why i am what i am: He never talks about his past but usually is kind although he ben seem heartless at times.Many people thought he was incapable of love but he just doesn't know what love is and is hoping someone can show him.
It's Stuck In My Head: Firefly-Breaking Benjamin
You can't contain me:No-Greater_Pain257

What my Parents called me((Name)): Amaya Lynn (Nickname: Miyu)
Scars on My Back((Age)): 16
My storybook((bio)): She was born into slavery, and though she's tried multiple times to rebel and break free, she's never succeeded.
Mirror Mirror on The Wall((appearance)): User Image
Why i am what i am((personality)): Rebellious, good fighter, good-natured, usually comes off a bit mean, aloof, shows almost no emotion except anger or sadness with the rare bit of happiness
It's Stuck In My Head((theme song)): Haunted by Disturbed
You can't contain me((Gaia username)): XSuki_MikaX

What my Parents called me((Name)): Tommiko ((Tuh - Me - Koe))
Scars on My Back((Age)): 17
My storybook((bio)): Her parents always thought she was a screw up and never treated her like they did with her younger brother and sister. She used to be sad whenever she was near her family but now it sems like she is always sad, at least for now.
Mirror Mirror on The Wall((appearance)): http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/vampirepengie/people n anime/anime-1.jpg
Why i am what i am((personality)):
It's Stuck In My Head((theme song)): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7XF1b4rXk&NR=1
You can't contain me((Gaia username)): Punker4life19

What my Parents called me: Sinta
Scars on My Back: 19
My storybook: His parents died when he was born, killed by slavers. He was raised all his life as a slave but he refused to accept it, he fought back and ignored all punishments, he ended up killing or seriously injuring many of his 'masters' he refuses to take orders and has an immediate dislike to any one who tries to tame him.
Why i am what i am: Hates his life as a slave and does everything he can to make it as hard as possible for anyone trying to be his 'master'. To the other slaves he is very kind and will often sacrifice himself to protect them from punishments.
It's Stuck In My Head: Jump da F*** up by Slipknot
You can't contain me: Zylo the Wolfbane

What my Parents called me: Nadra
Scars on My Back: 16
My storybook: Nadra's parents were poor farmers and didn't have much money. She wasn't showing much skill at farming, so they sold her and her younger brother to different slave owners when she was 12 and her brother was 10. She was recently traded to where she is now.
Why i am what i am: Nadra shifts between a groveling slave(only because she thinks it'll help her be released) and a noble girl with a mission to find her brother. She is quick to love and very trusting, despite her hardships.
It's Stuck In My Head:Forgiven Not Forgotten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01mDVRSXY_w
You can't contain me: Kamichama_Zanna

xX~Masters~Xx

User Image
Call me Master((name)): Daigo Tokisaka
My Many Whips((age)): 20
My Journal((Bio)): A retired assassin known as CRISTO, he has a large bounty on his head. He almost always wears a thick, heavy cloak and speaks in monotone so as not to reveal anything about himself. Even in childhood, when at age 11, he worked in the field of killing. He was sold into slavery at age 9, eventually landing him in an assassin school. He earned his way up and murdered his way to freedom by age 14, where he willingly continued as an assassin for 4 years. He's 2 years retired and very wealthy, but still a notorious and well known person, still hunted by many for his bounty.
You don't Have To Accept Me((Personality)): A kind, gentle person to anyone who doesn't cross him, does his all to help others. If you in any way anger him, he might snap. He's not quick to anger, though, and if you manage to earn his trust, he might reveal himself, though this is unlikely to happen. Even if he seems like he leaves himself open, he's always alert from years of being an assassin.
I Can't Stop Singing((theme song)): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When Cicadas Cry)
You Shall Obey Me((Gaia Username)): Count Kir of Monte Cristo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:03 pm
heart xX~Open~Xx heart

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 pm
Is sitting in the slaves quarters, my left wrist chained to the wall next to a barred window from trying to break free again, sitting on the brick windowseat, staring outside and cursing the birds for having freedom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:49 pm
Damian heard something and looked at a cage nearby seeing Amaya or as some people called her 'Miyu'.He sighed stuck in a small cage trying as hard as possible to get comfortable putting his feet on the other side of the cage.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 pm
Looks over to the one known as Damian, a monotone look on my face, before pulling my right hand into the sleeve and pulling it out a moment later, holding a key, and i unlock my wrist, rubbing it for a moment before standing, stretching, and walking over to his cage, unlocking him before going back to my window, tucking the key back into my sleeve, then stare out the window into the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:01 pm
Damian was confused about her actions and stood up walking out of the cage stretching his arms and legs.It felt good to get out of there and he popped a kink in his neck walking over to Amaya.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:04 pm
I look slightly back over my shoulder at him before looking back at the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:16 pm
"Whatch'ya doin" he asked her looking out the window that she was looking out of."Nice view" he commented hoping to strike a conversation or something just to get rid of the uneasy silence.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:22 pm
I sigh. "It would be nicer if i had ever been out there. I've cursed those birds, every day of my life, for having the freedom i've never tasted." I clench my fists, glaring at the birds in the trees outside the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:16 pm
She sits in a small corner of the room both of her feet chained to the ground.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:49 pm
Looks up at the ceiling for a moment, noticing something, and gets up, walking over to Tommiko and unchaining her, then going back to where i had been, staring off into space.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff