Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Lord Sesshoumaru

800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:53 pm
its been one long hurting year since my little kia was taken from me. She was a calico and we got her from our friends. One year ago on March 18, 2007 i was comming back from disneyland and i saw that my dogs had gotten in the house. I went in and put them outside and then went throught the house seeing what damage they had caused.....well i soon found out that my stupid dog butch had killed kia, there were 4 puncture wounds on her side. It has hurt me so much to know that she is not in my house running around anymore. On my ipod i have a playlist that are songs that remind me of her. The song "my immortal" by Evanescence fits her very well, there is a part in it that says "these wounds wont seem to heal this pain is just too real there is too much that time can not erase". i miss her and now i have her niece and nephew from my friends house. I miss my little kia. i have properety up around lake matthews and thats were we burried her. she was and still is the best cat i ever had and i will love her forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 pm
Aww, that's so sad! sad

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out