Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silverphang13

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:54 am
My poor cat, Lucky was put down on July 5th because he had cancer in his intestines that the doctors could not cure. The sad thing about it, is that he thought he was going home from the vet like he always do but instead he was placed on a table and given a shot that killed him instantly. My poor cat, he was everything to me! But I couldn't let him suffer any longer though because he couldn't stomach anything, he had accidents constantly because he couldn't help himself. He try so hard to move sometimes but he would just lay there. He was in pain and I couldn't allow him to continue that way. I had my cat since 1997 and I was 6 years old at that time, now I'm 17 years old and soon be 18. He has been around for the longest time which hurts even more. I cry all the time and I'm crying now because that was my bestest friend and no cat or any other animal can replace him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:56 am
Love you luck  

Silverphang13

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

k a y b a b a

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:42 pm
awwwww.... poor kitty... sad that reminds me of meh baby puglee. cry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:44 pm
I am so sorry. hugs to you.  

Rhelana

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:16 pm
If that pic is of the cat is looks alot like mine.She died over a year ago.I feel really bad for you but at least she didn't suffer like my cat did.she died in pain and alon because i had to be picked up from school.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:52 pm
It's hard to accept that he's gone  

Silverphang13

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Skittle assassin rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 1, 1 Total: 4 (3-24)

Skittle assassin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:37 pm
ooo i am sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 pm
Silverphang13
My poor cat, Lucky was put down on July 5th because he had cancer in his intestines that the doctors could not cure. The sad thing about it, is that he thought he was going home from the vet like he always do but instead he was placed on a table and given a shot that killed him instantly. My poor cat, he was everything to me! But I couldn't let him suffer any longer though because he couldn't stomach anything, he had accidents constantly because he couldn't help himself. He try so hard to move sometimes but he would just lay there. He was in pain and I couldn't allow him to continue that way. I had my cat since 1997 and I was 6 years old at that time, now I'm 17 years old and soon be 18. He has been around for the longest time which hurts even more. I cry all the time and I'm crying now because that was my bestest friend and no cat or any other animal can replace him.
User Image

thats okay. he was a good cat and he's in a better place now. such a sad story. I had 2 cats. one died from a tumor and the other one died because she missed him so much. they were practically bother and sister. they were together since they were kittens. they died at 15. I still miss them. they come and go but no matter wat we still love them crying  

Aredelia

Generous Lover

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Jackie Pancake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:11 pm
I'm so sorry. I'd hug you if I was there with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:38 pm
You poor thing! How sad. sad

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out