July Demon Event! Signups and Instructions - READ HERE! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greetings, greetings, one and all. I thank you for gathering here, and I know that you shall all travel far. Who am I? What an amusing question! I am Etherus, God of Lust, and I can read your wants as desires as clearly as any toddler's book. Do not try to fool me, for it's quite impossible.

But shall we move on? Lately, the void left by my brother deity, your deity, has been felt most painfully by my great Mother Chaos, and she has chosen to elevate one of you very lucky little demons to his place.

Now why a mortal would be...well. That's hardly important, is it? Choose your allies well, your enemies better, and simply sign here for consideration!

Simply post in this thread, with the image of your Faekat, and whether or not they are just going to play, or if they are truly trying for deity. ANY ebil-aligned Faekat can participate, and any deity. However, only demons can become the God/dess of Demons, obviously. But you must sign up to join the RP at any time! There will also be runner-up and raffle prizes for Elder Credits and free Faekats!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:42 pm
How to Play:

This event will run from Wednesday, July 9th, for exactly one week. This gives everyone time to play around, and get their battles in!

In this event, everything is purely RP! You can interact with other demons, have arguments, or just lay low for awhile. All RPs must be done in the guild, and must have [Demon Event] in the title, so we know where to look. There is also one other requirement!

You must do at least one ten-post battle to be considered for deity status. This is five posts per person, and no longer than this, using the following system:

Randomize a number 1-20.
If you roll a 1-5, your attack does not hit.
If you roll a 6-10, it is a scratch, something that might hurt, but is barely a hit.
If you roll a 11-16, you got a normal hit!
If you roll a 17 or 18, your opponent is knocked back a step or two by the blow.
If you roll a 19 or 20, your knock your opponent down.

For spells, you can use one per battle, and they only hit if you roll an even number. Strength of spell is determined by above scale. If you roll a 2 or 4, you just made some pretty distracting fireworks, so add +1 to your next attack.

You can throw a battle into any RP thread, but please be sure to put BATTLE in the title if there is a battle contained within the RP, so we know to check!

Rules of Engagement:

1) No Godmoding! Even if you have a deity, I am going to be closely monitoring things. Let's just say Etherus and the other staff GM deities have been power boosted by Chaos during this event. I will throw you out if I think you are boosting someone unfairly with a deity!

2) Play fairly! We are judging on not your RP skills, but the soul of your RP. How you respond to situations. The most literate might win, but it's not for certain! Just play your demons true to themselves, and you have the best shot!

3) The only demons eligible for deity are ones commissioned PRIOR to the event. If you commission one afterwards, they may play along, but not try for deity.

4) If you have any problems, please contact Nessariah! I will try to get back to you as soon as I can!

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:02 pm
[- User Image -]
Cynic steps forth with a grin, flexing his arms and showing off his various spikes.
"This'll be a hoot, I promise. All the demons of the world will be laughing in unison at the misery of others once I have been made Deity!"
(He shall, of course, be attempting to become the God of Demons!)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:12 pm
User Image

Slinking forward she swept her ebony bangs from her face while white hair drifted and wafted abut her. Gray scale tipped tail flickered lazily behind her as she made her own appearance and decided to put in her own two cents.

"We shall all be laughing when you are made a deity? That thought in itself is a laugh." She spoke voice cutting and arrogant at the same time while a fine pierced brow was raised at the male as blue eyes watched him.

((Had to put in a post and she is trying for deity.))  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Holy Amati

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm
User Image

Jet padded softly onto the scene, for once rather serious amidst her rather hyper, high-strung background. This was, after all, a rather serious and potentially dangerous occasion. Her blue eyes flicked from one candidate to another. The first was a blue male who looked more like he had been modified than born that way. Still, all of those spikes did look rather nasty.

Then Jet's eyes fell upon a female Meanki, much like, and much unlike her friend Anwar. She had twisted horns, spiked wings, skull earing . . . and her coloring was simply amazing. Jet realized she had been holding her breath and released it easily once she noticed it. She was beginning to think that she liked girls over guys! Well, no matter, really.

With a flick of her beautifully ringed tail, Jet stepped into view, obviously closer to the female than the male. Her stance, how she spoke, sure but not too cocky, already, even from first impression, Jet preferred this female to the upstart male. Yes, that was how she saw him -- as an upstart. Still, just because she preferred this beautiful demon didn't mean that the demon would accept her in the least.

Jet dipped into a low bow, hair cascading around her face like a waterfall, wings fluttering softly in the early evening breeze. She held the bow for a few moments, then rose, offering no words, as she figured that, really, they didn't matter. All they were good for, after all, was deception.

((Just participating. Anwar might make an appearance later 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm
User Image

She moves fluidly into view, studying the others around her. Viray casts a dubious glare at the other two demons, snorting derisively. "Neither of you could possibly compare to me in training and lineage. Soon it will be ME that you bow to!" She glances around, as if looking for something - or someone. "Aphelion! You dolt! Where are you!"

((trying for deity status <3))

(( To make things easier for ya:

Battle

Non Battle RP

Battle 2))  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:30 pm
(Mmm we allowed to rp here? If not maybe we can add to this little meeting in a rp thread in the guild for us all? )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:33 pm
((I'd be happy to rp with you Sleet))  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:36 pm
(Mmm, yes we can have some fun.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:39 pm
((I'll make a thread))  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:41 pm
(Sounds good.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:41 pm
User Image

Zelman slinks into view, wandering over to lean against the wall closest to Drusilla before taking a cigarette out of his pocket, lighting it, then sticking it in his mouth, puffing away on it contentedly. "Personally I don't think any but this fine young thing here stand a chance at being the next deity." He gives a small wink in Drusilla's direction.

User Image

Almond Mousy stalks in and glowers at everyone before moving to stand near Cynic, arms crossed over his chest. "Feh... I highly doubt she has what it takes to beat a man if it comes down to battling for the spot."

User Image

Talisaurus pokes around, ancient gold eyes narrowing at each of the candidates and their supporters before slinking over to stand on his own. "I think someone more fitting will show up than the likes of you all."

((These guys are just participating. I don't have any demons of my own to toss in to try for the spot. XD))  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 pm
(( Here we are sleet ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two things in all the worlds would truly drive Illidan, power, and demons. He hated the latter and sought the prior. "Vile disgusting, as ugly as the legion them selves all of you." He muttered from his pearch in the tree. He spread his hideous wings, a deformation or a blessing from a dark skull and a false promise, making him look more demon then he was he slowly made his way down among the group.

"I would gladly return you all to the dark abyss and take the deity's power my self..." He glanced around, green flames flickering behind his blindfold, another gift and or curse. The first the Betrayer had obtained along with his new name.

Miliardo Kason

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:49 pm
Yes please, anything but a little intro (which I don't mind) should be done in another thread.  
✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff