Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Untraceable (disturbing movie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:39 pm
So I just got done watching this movie and I really wished I hadnt.

It wasn't my plan to get it, my mother got it and I forgot what it was about so I blindly watched it. Only to remember I really didnt want to watch it.

Plot, Cyber killer makes a site where he streams live people dying and the more hits the website gets the faster the people die.

Sickening.

So Has anyone by chance seen this movie?

Where you as Disturbed by it as I was? (I was only disturbed because I know that if this site was real, or there was something like it, people would be visiting it threefold)

Name some movies that have disturbed you. Why did they disturb you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 am
i havent seen it yet but i want too.

but all the Saw movies were disturbing...well more gore then anything..but it makes me think that someone could one day be like that.

and Halloween H2O when they showed how he became a Killer...that was really disturbing....  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:16 pm
i found untracable boring. i mean, i wanted some serious blood and guts and razor-blade deaths. like... well, i'd write ideas, but i dont wanna disturb you. anyways, i wasn't disturbed, but rather dissappointed with it.

i was disturbed by the strangers, only because in the end when they asked why they were doing it. i mean, in saw, jigsaw kills everyone to teach them that life is precious and you must protect it at any cost. in untraceable, the guy killed everyone to demonstrate how many people would watch and how sadism was distracting people from the value of a life. in the strangers, however, they actually revealed that they had no purpose! that was weird. good movie, though  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:50 pm
Eww, So they just killed, because they were bored? Or wanted too. Ewww.

That is distressing.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

tigresstenshi

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:10 pm
I saw it and it was a little disturbing but it was a bit boring. The first time I watched Scream it was great considering I knew a little about the movie and saw it with my sister that of course doesn't like scary moviesXD. I jumped through the whole thing cause she screamed.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games