Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Council of Revered Elders of the Geezer Guild, (Over 50) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A(ke) no Myojo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:41 pm
Darn, I am a year too young. I turned 49 on Sept 28th. One more year to go I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 am
I have a year and a half.  

Aegean_Kassan

arkansasgoatmama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:43 am
arkansasgoatmama
I am 55 so I guess I qualify for a geezer! Well, 55 in actual age...anywhere between 5 and 12 when I am playing "paper dolls" on Gaia. I don't think I am leaving this thread...i'm safe in here from the "kids" who think if you are over 21 you have no reason to be on Gaia.

User Image

Well, FINALLY! I knew I posted in a guild about over 50, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out which one or find it again. I began to think I imagined the whole thing. Talk about a brain fart!!! rofl rofl It's so nice to be back. (sighs contentedly)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm
It sure would be nice to see the front page updated. It seems to be a year off. Also, I would love to be put there too.  

A(ke) no Myojo

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:19 am
Just two more weeks and I can join Council of the Revered Elders! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:45 pm
I have a year to go also. Next September I can join the Council of Revered Elders.  

CatLadyMeow

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:44 am
I'm some what away....forty-seven in november....aw shucks....it seems a long time...although...I have hearing loss and I'm nearly all gray now...and decided to not color my hair and grow it back long again so I can throw it back and have it stay....have four grandkids and planning a wedding in may ...and it's cold and my joints hurt....all screw this getting old just get on with living.......I have a sticker on my van it says 'Women who behave rarely make History" It doesn't have anything to do with anything at all.

I'll shut up. *rambles*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:41 am
Love the van sticker. chuckle, chuckle  

Shirley_J_Marie

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:52 am
*snickers* Cute bumper sticker, Topaz Citrine!!!

6 more days before I'm on the council here! Woo Hoo !!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:56 pm
Arkjinnahn
I'll be 52 Nov. 5th. I love gaming and have been on Gaia a while, but just found the GGG and I feel better knowing there are more "like me" out there... smile

I have no children, ergo, no grandchildren...lol.

My grandnephew turned me onto this site to earn gold for him doing jigsaw puzzles and now I'm hooked. I save my gold now and make him earn anything that I give him. Great for getting chores and homework done!

It seems we share the same birthday....Happy Birthday to you!  

Topaz Citrine

Topaz Citrine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:58 pm
Shirley_J_Marie
Love the van sticker. chuckle, chuckle

Got it from the Outer Banks of North Carolina....were the women pirates made some history.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:39 am
Just one more day for me!!! blaugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:03 am
As of 2:10 AM on this day of November 2, 2008, I am officially 50 years old! Woo Hoo!!! xd

I hope this now makes me eligible to become a member of The Council of Revered Elders of the Geezer Guild, (Over 50)! Will be checking in often, my fellow Revered Elders! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:41 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
As of 2:10 AM on this day of November 2, 2008, I am officially 50 years old! Woo Hoo!!! xd

I hope this now makes me eligible to become a member of The Council of Revered Elders of the Geezer Guild, (Over 50)! Will be checking in often, my fellow Revered Elders! 3nodding

Happy belated birthday Faerie! biggrin I'll be 50 in..geez, 28 years :0  

Fallicious Flavor

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games