Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
...im writing a sto...no a pla...i dont quite know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the part i have posted ...
  good
  bad
  w/e
View Results

-miramira-chan-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:54 am
i was a play but then i got like "creative jucies flowing" or somthing like that and it became more of a story....so now i have to go back and fix the play part so its a story *shiver* im going to hate doing that i can post from where i started to make it a play but it might not make any sence till i get the rest typed up...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:14 am
later that night ryan wokeup in the middle of the night so he got up to get some water but as he got up he saw that chelsea had kicked tall the covers off her bead in her sleep and all she had worn to bed was a shirt and her underwear and her shirt had rolled up to just where her ribs ended, as he stood there looking at her thinking about how beutiful she looked and also how fragil she looked as if you would hug her to hard and she would just break in half he rememberd his promise and bent down and kissed her on the forhead and re-covered her and left to get his water.

just about a miniut after her had left the room her cat fluffly comes running into her room and wakes her up with her gardcat meow and she is running from the the door and back to chelsea so chelsea figured out that her little black and white gard cat wanted her to follow her so chelsea sleply gets out of her bed and follows the cat so she will shut up as chelsea is walking out of the room chelsea looks over to where ryan bed is to see that he is not there and guess why fluffly is bugging her and sighs continuing to follow the cat who is now occasinaly looking back to make sure that she is still there

once to the kitchen.....

dun dun dun cliff hanger ....lol im just to lazy to type any more ...ill type the rest later...(ii write it in a journal and what i typed was page 18 to the begining of 20)  

-miramira-chan-

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff