Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i protect the girls i know?
  no girls don't need protection cuz you suck
  yes girls need to be protected from idiots like him
View Results

K1T3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 pm
a few days ago i went to a gamer over night party. during that time one guy began to ask me to lend him my cell for girls numbers. on account his hormones were raging. i refused and he gave me this remark.

"dude why are you so protective of these girls? they treat you like crap. you can't trust them."

that hit me pretty hard because most of the girls i know are my only friends. due to the fact that my school is mostly girls.

what should i say to him? he's my neighbor and usually this type of conversation occurs most of the times i see him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 pm
he said why are y0u s0 pr0tective 0f these girlz? they treat y0u like crap. y0u cant trust them.
0k n0w even if they treat y0u like crap that d0eznt mean that they d0nt need ur help.
yeah y0u sh0uld pr0tect them because guyz like him are idiotz. and they can really hurt us girlz. cuz s0me 0f us are t0 dumb t0 realize watz happenin.
and unless they've actually d0ne s0mething t0 make y0u n0t trust them d0nt listen t0 him.  

-iiDR3AM3R-

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:35 pm
K1T3
a few days ago i went to a gamer over night party. during that time one guy began to ask me to lend him my cell for girls numbers. on account his hormones were raging. i refused and he gave me this remark.

"dude why are you so protective of these girls? they treat you like crap. you can't trust them."

that hit me pretty hard because most of the girls i know are my only friends. due to the fact that my school is mostly girls.

what should i say to him? he's my neighbor and usually this type of conversation occurs most of the times i see him.

ha stupid guy thats good that guys protcet u cause most of my school is guys so some protect me form stupid even tough some of them can be stupid sometimes XD

unless if they do something really bad to u it wont scar u 4 life if it becomes a friendship then yes u protect them cause guess what....if they find out that this was ur fault......well thats not my problem what happens to u.

but on the other hand yes u protect girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:37 pm
wahmbulance I to have been asked for girls phone numbers from my cell phone directory, and i refused to give the numbers up. I got called some names and that was the end of it. the friend of mine grew out of that phase and is now going steady with a girlfriend. wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

btrfly7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:28 pm
You should explain to him that these girls are your friends and you respect them and the friendship you have with them. If he wants to randomly call girls like that tell him to look for them elsewhere. I don't condone what he does by any means, but if he's like that he'll do it anyway until he learns his lesson. Maybe the girls treat him bad because of the way he treats them. I agree you should protect your friends from someone like that, knowing that's all he wants to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:25 pm
dude, he's dumb. just reply "sorry, man. i'm sure it's hard for you to find girls of your own, but these are mine" or something like that. that way your being protective but you hurt him back, cuz to say they treat you like crap is a low way of making people forget about how great they're friends are.  

the_forgotten_thought

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:15 am
he doesnt have a gf. he mainly wants girls number for pranking or to attempt to have phone "blah blah". hes one of those guys who is ur typical tough guy. always "hanging with the guys." its a major problem cuz he can never really talk to a girl. other than the dimwitted show off girls. one of them is one of the girls i try to protect but that girl keeps talking to him. this is where he throws out a " you cantmake their desicions for them."

*sigh* hes usually the reason why i have trouble talking to girls i like(cant get a gf). because he likes them too and attempts to get their numbers. somehow he does then he talks to them. he can immitate my voice pretty well. but most of the girls i know, can tell by what i add to my conversation. cuz i never say anything offensive about "having fun." but i still get blamed because hes one of my friends.

which sort of brings me to my next subject. im currently in mexico on a family trip. and i terribly miss everyone. but due to some of these incidents i dont even get a reply to my msgs. when i try to hang out with my friends they literally have to think about it. that short 3 seconds pause then a quick cant im busy. im not missed because i cant get in touch with anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:39 pm
It sounds like these people are not much of friends. Especially not the guy that wants all the phone numbers.

You should tell him that if he wishes to acquire those phone numbers he should ask them to the girls himself. Now if he makes a remark on that say to him that he must be a coward that he is afraid to ask those numbers personally.

Also ask him if he would kindly stop trying to fake your voice and that it is annoying and not funny.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ojamagic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:24 pm
Judging by what you are saying, that guy sounds like a loser.

You're mainly standing up for your friends which isn't really protecting them...

Tell him to go suck on a straw next time he gives you any lip P:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 pm
i think you should protect your friends that are girls. girls do need
protection. i mean i dont know what i would do if i didnt have my guy
friends. they are like my brothers. but girls aren't the only ones that need
protection. so do guys. i know i will always be there to help and protect
my guy friends, just like i know they will always be there to help and
protect me. same goes for all my friends though not just the guys. and i'm
sorry to say but your friend is a jerk. and if you ever feel like your friends
that are girls arent treating you right, the chances are they probably are.

have you explained to the girls that you are different than your friend and
you have no control over what he does? just try to talking to them.  

Wildflower-7

Shenyu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 pm
I think you did the right thing. Numbers should not be given easily. If he wants the number he should ask the girls. You did right by respecting their privacy.
If he made bad experiences with girls, this is sad. I know there are pretty bad girls who play with the feelings of others. But not all are that way and if you are close to them, you can judge best, what kind of girls they are. And you feel they are worth protecting you did right in following your heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:46 pm
You should def. protect them. Some girls even find it sexy and who knows, YOU might get the girl that HE wants just because you're you!

poesgirl1840

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:42 pm
There's nothing wrong with protecting girls! And nothing wrong with girls protecting boys! All it shows is that you care. Your friend was being a pig who was only thinking with his "Other" head and you shouldn't listen to him. He's wrong and you're right. That's all there is to it!
Oh, and, girls feel awesome when guy friends protect them so keep it up and continue being a good friend!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:16 am
well this guys got to be dumber then a box with no rocks in it, maybe if they where complete stranger i would be but if they where girls that are my freinds eah you have every right to do whats right. you would protect guy freinds to right?  

dark lord toilet scrubber

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:26 pm
i agree with u some girls need protecting but most dont but we like being protected

pm me and i will pm you and we will talk  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces