Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
The Lonely/Evil Quest! (Support my Chatterbox thread!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The life of the wife is ended by the
  KNIFE!!! mwahahaha!
  o.O;;
View Results

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 pm
User ImageThe Lonely EVIL Quest!!!User Image

Hello, I'm Yennon ^.^ My real name is irrelevant ;P I'm a giant anime/manga/video game fan mrgreen This is my -new- quest thread. My old one can be found here!

User Image
Obey the ToS! That means:
1. No cussing (I'll let minor things get away though)
2. No cybering
3. No scamming

White List

Tragic Rabbit
Utena Tenjou
QueenNanami
Lilith
Serious Cat
Toxic Giggles

Black list!
area5| and all her mules for being a scammer and a well rounded cheater to her fellow Gaians she called 'friends'. being on this list means she is not welcome in this thread, nor may she enter any of my contests.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 pm
User Image
User ImageThe Lonely EVIL Quest!!!User Image

User Image

I am questing the above items, and collecting dark colored common items to complete outfits! I need red, black, and purple xp

Have attained:
Larry the Ducky - Anonymous Benefactor heart
Swamp Orb and Smashing Cities (+dark commons) - Utena_Tenjou_86 heart
Nitemare Parasol and and Deadly Mood Bubble - QueenNanami heart
Rock Hard, Biancamella - ancantsia heart
Mythic Hair, Tripple Demon Horns, Devil Imp - blueeyed_Orchid heart
Tiny Bat, Imperial Queen, Superior Form, Prism Butterfly Mantilla, Yokai's Treasure, and Pantheracorax Agate, Ghost Cape - Bought by I!

Donated- heart
Bought- 3nodding
last to quest for- gonk
Currently Questing- scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I will give credit to all who donate and a personal thank you in my thread heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.PLEASE! User Image my threadUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DONATERS!!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks so much, lovies! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Charity Tower of Hopes and Dreams!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.QueenNanamiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Fairy Cloth, Green Lace-Up Cork Sandals, Fausto's Bottle (birthday present from her!), Dark Piano, Antique Sidetable, Gothic Window, Death Whisper
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.koromystUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Tiny Pixie Wings, White Toaster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.danzmauUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Black Castaway Shirt, Ohh~cean red shorts, Beat Slim Gold Shoes, Poinsettia Pot, Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tena_79User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 1000 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Symphony of SerenityUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Tickets and 353 gold.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Adie05User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Tickets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DebichiruUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Silver Bracelet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TragicRabbit420User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Red Hot Top and Blue A-Line Dress, Black Leather Loveseat, Gothic Chair
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lilith BlackthorneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Red Toaster, Tickets, Tokens
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kailax User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Assassin Guise, Masterpieces, Angelic Mood Bubble, Pink Empire Dress, 10k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.imtersUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Red Shirt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.theabearyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Garbage, bugs, tokens, heart of gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ancantsiaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 2000 gold, 455 Tokens
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Happyaku BikuniUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Elegant Feathered Mask
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ChewyvomitUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 12,000+ tickets (was a gift, but I'm putting it here to show how sweet he is ;P lol)!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MaidenBakaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 73 tokens, Aqua Lace-Up Cork Sandles, compass, troll ears, 7500 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.seriouscat_25User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 300 gold + random items to sell
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.crimsonhelliteUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 555 gold
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ChibiMo0nUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Drop Necklace, Felicia's Gloves
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Crystal-1iteUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Grunny
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Metal VioletsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Long-stem Red Rose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.elysium dollhouseUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 2k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x_Lexi-Belle_xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 1k and Kira Kira Earring

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:14 pm
Wishlist...
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Hall of the completed dreams...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 pm
reserved  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:19 pm
My toys!!

Candy/Food -

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Personalized images -

User ImageUser Image

Pets/Dolls/Plushies -

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Albel Nox~!!!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Self Art -
User Image

Misc -User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:34 pm
User Image
An all female zOMG battle clan!!

Quest Affiliates!

User Image

User Image

Guild Affiliates!
User Image
Home of Pineapple Hero ^.^

Shop Affiliates!
User Image

Donation/Contest/Charity Affiliates!

User Image

Affiliate me, too!!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13098159] [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o79/yennon_crow/Yenon.gif[/url][/img]

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200