Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
when are they going to make a god of war movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the winds of fear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:09 am
wow, hollywoods so strapt for ideas that they just might make it, i never played the game but i have heard preps talking about it at my school which made me not want to play it. I'm STILL waiting for the American McGee's Alice moive but they keep loseing directors and lead actresses (but then again i didn't want Sarah Machell Geller playing Alice anyways).  

Rishon

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 am
I hope never. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore that game! I'm so excited about the 3rd one and hope it drops next year instead of 2010 like I read. I was just thinking earlier about how I hope it never comes to fruition. I think it'll make the game look really bad if they do a really cheesy movie based upon it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:26 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
I hope never. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore that game! I'm so excited about the 3rd one and hope it drops next year instead of 2010 like I read. I was just thinking earlier about how I hope it never comes to fruition. I think it'll make the game look really bad if they do a really cheesy movie based upon it.

Agreed.  

Trichromatism

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:44 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
hell yeah and then imagine all the little ppl comin and complain about the movie lol totally different to the game blah blah, and yea i love the games but i think there a little to short and easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:47 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
hell yeah and then imagine all the little ppl comin and complain about the movie lol totally different to the game blah blah, and yea i love the games but i think there a little to short and easy.

Short and easy? Really? How long did it take you to beat the games? It took me about 5 0r 6 days a piece for both.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:58 pm
wow for starters i did it on easy and medium and i did it well me and my bf did it in bout 1 day - 2 days biggrin but we clocked them like 5 times each lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:41 pm
Try God mode. You will be ripping your hair out in the first hour.  

Trichromatism

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:03 pm
the winds of fear
User Image
ahah thats a cool pic god of war homer lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 pm
devilsmokinangel
wow for starters i did it on easy and medium and i did it well me and my bf did it in bout 1 day - 2 days biggrin but we clocked them like 5 times each lol

Okay, then I totally sucked at it. lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:25 pm
i hope on Zeus own hair They don't make into a movie if they make it CGI then maybe it will be good but live action sorry not worth the 7 dollars at the movie theater  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:35 pm
That's why I don't want them to make it, cause they'll overkill it with the CGI.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas