Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 pm
The demon nodded absently. She might have felt sad at her son's distance, but the family was not exactly known for its warmth. Loyalty, sure, but love and compassion? Still, she felt a mortal twang of something - guilt? - as she looked around for the first time. It had been so long since she'd laid eyes on Malum. How long was it before even the contest that had elevated him to godhood? She couldn't recall. Even his elevation had been quite some time ago and she had only now bothered to enter the temple. Was there a reason? "I've always felt like I was lesser somehow for having you," she blurted before catching herself. She glanced at the god, but decided to continue. "You boys were always a sort of reminder of a weakness I had inside me. Nalenth was a manipulative b*****d and I fell for his games like a foolish little girl. Ever since then I have only ever felt weak, disgraced." She cast her eyes downward in shame.

ruriska

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:28 am
A long silence followed her words. It almost seemed as though the Demon God had turned to stone. Then he gave a great sigh that sent a tremor through the entire temple.

“You are all weak. Mortal and foolish.” His voice rumbled out, the look in his eyes far more lucid that any would have seen before. “Nalenth took what he wanted because he is a demon. He feels no regret. Your own shame is pointless, for you gained far more than he took in the end.”

His voice lowered and the torchlight shrunk, "Your only disgrace is allowing yourself to feel lessened."

Fatal Irony

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:26 pm
ruriska

((The plots I'm thinking with her is that she had always identified with Adonnenniel, and when she tried to manipulate Nelenth the way Adon manipulates everyone and failed, it sort of broke her spirit. What I want to have happen is for her to realize that she really has much more in common with her father than she thinks, opening a whole world of torture and inflicting pain that she never thought about before. I think worshiping at the temple a while will help her get there. She's always been weak in my mind, and she's always sort of been in the background, hidden. I want her to get strong and confident, particularly because I plan on eldering her. ))

She jumped as the temple trembled and looked up at what used to be her son. She felt the power emanating from him and was afraid deep within her, though she knew nothing would happen to her here. Such power...

"I need guidance," her voice was little more than a whisper. "I wish to find strength." Perhaps that was why she had come. She knew there was something missing in her, something deep inside waiting to be unlocked.

"Can I find a way to be stronger here?"

((Of course, being a deity Malum may not have the time, but any devout demon of the temple or one of Malum's kids, whoever, can help her get where she needs to be))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:15 am
The God glanced away and when he looked back again, it was if his mind had simply retreated from the conversation. The beast had returned, smothering any trace of intelligence. Malum grunted and then he simply melted away into the ground.

His voice hissed through the temple from some unseen place, “Eminor.”

The Dark Angelic in question popped into view, hanging upside down in mid-air. “What?” He did a slow turn, his gaze eventually falling on Churel. “Yo gramma.”

[Aw, she’ll back a great Elder. <3 Eminor is going to help her out a bit. ;3]

Fatal Irony

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:11 am
ruriska

((I think so too. smile I just need to develope her personality more haha))

She couldn't help but feel slighted that her son would not help her himself. She reminded herself that he was a GOD and had little need or desire to concern himself with mortal matters. She let out a sigh as her grandson emerged, which changed to a growl of irritation at his greeting. "That is a name you shall never use again," she growled, her eyes narrow. She was more like her mother than she thought. "I don't care if I am your grandmother, Churel is perfectly fine. No sense in making me sound so old." She looked the dark angelic up and down. What a strange twist of fate that he was not a demon. "So what are we going to be doing?" Impatience edged into her voice as she looked her grandson over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:08 am
“Chuuurel.” Eminor drawled out. He flipped himself upright and scratched idly at his foot. “I dunno. What do you wanna do? I didn’t exactly get any instructions.” In fact, he could think of sixteen better things he could be doing right now but he wasn’t going to piss Malum off by not helping out.

“We could go out and get laid?” He offered hopefully.

Fatal Irony

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 am
Typical male. The demoness let out a long, hissing sigh as she glared at the angelic. "I don't think that's quite what I would have in mind. I know my son is quite adept at torture. What are your talents?" She hoped the male would be able to teach her SOMETHING. She would hate for her grandson to be completely useless.

ruriska

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:43 am
Fatal Irony

"Talents." He echoed, twirling strands of his long hair around a finger. "Probably... my talent is... being annoying." He burst into laughter. "Or at least that's what Manes would say."

Eminor grinned wickedly. "I'm not sure why I'm supposed to help you. I guess everyone else was too busy to play with gramma today. But hey, if you wanna torture something, I'm sure we can play that game."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:15 am
ruriska

The demon's eyes narrowed as she folded her arms across her chest. "Yes, being annoying sounds right." She let out yet another long sigh. She never bothered with much of the family tree and she's beginning to be very thankful for that fact. "Fine. Torture. Let's go find some hapless creature to amuse outselves with." Her father enjoyed torture, but she hadn't bothered to join him in his "workshop" in all of her years. She had always followed her mother around, Adonnenniel being the head of the family and all. Perhaps it was time for a bit of a change...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:16 pm
Moving to new page!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:17 pm
Moving to new page!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:18 pm
Moving to new page!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler