Was bored in Opencanvas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deojack

Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 pm

I just got open canvas spontaneously one day lol and made these, and I don't really draw at all that much and I was using my mouse no tablet :<

this was the first one I did (of my b/w avy)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

then I made this one of my current one
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:38 am
User Image

and just recently did this 3nodding

Deojack

Puppy

Tarff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:09 am
I really like 'em! 3nodding The head on the second post seems a tad too small but that's probably just the mask. Anyway, SUPER GREAT job on not using a TABLET! *Big Claps! Round of applause* This is wear you bow and say "Thank you, thank you. I know, I am talented aren't I?" rofl

Nah. But They're really good. Maybe a little less bulginess on the second one's forearms. But yeah, I give them a finger, a nub, and one big toe in the air. rofl

Randomly getting these programs (like opencanvas and photoshop) is fun, huh? Opencanvas is good too, since it doesn't randomly kick you out just to be evil either. mad d
♠  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:23 am
nah that rarely happens in photoshop for me xD lol cause I save every 10 mins usually and it usually only crashes when I'm working on numerous 100meg sized files to gigs o___o;; yep gigs
User Image

Deojack

Puppy

Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas