Yes
View Results

youaremineforever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:46 pm
it looks pretty good, the only thing is that its hard to tell what's going on xp
nd how clever, is that a cut out that you use as a bookmark? i'm gonna try that biggrin

mangaoverdose

Fashionable Browser

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Tarff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 am
*GASP* Did you draw on a BOOK?! How could you?! Anyway, it's reeeeeeeeeeeally hard to see properly 'cause of glare and all. By the way, did you use white-out for the white stuff or something? Unless they really are bookmark cut-out things. Which would still be pretty clever.

I really like the last picture. Is it of Raito/Light from Death Note or something? Or is it just someone who resemble him? confused Anyway, the profile is really great. Well, actually I don't know how it'd look right side up, but it looks good right her. Perhaps you could make the clothes a little less stiff (like a little more like cloth rather than like cardboard). Don't be afraid to make the lines look like noodles (as long as you do them consistently and the shape makes sense; it wouldn't be too wise to just have a bunch of noodle-y lines everywhere that look like squiggles rofl ).

I can't see much of the second one, but I can tell it's Sora, and it looks cute. 4laugh

For the first one, well he's.... half naked? sweatdrop Hahaha. Or more-than-half naked. Anyway, his head and neck seem to be a little too big for his body. And the hands look very much like polygons rather than hands. Sorry. Happens to the best of us. Oh! And make his cape a little more flowy. But he looks pretty good. mrgreen Keep drawin' and make sure you don't draw in too many books. I mean, that's not even a SCHOOL book ('least, it doesn't look like one, based on the text). Now for those (so long as you've paid for it or you don't draw on the words or make PG-13+ drawings) it's okay. blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:23 pm
Ok, first of all this is a book that really sucks, and I hate to draw or write in books, but this one needed something good in it. Ummm.... The pictures are drawn by me. The white part is white out and I usually look at pictures for reference, and draw them like I see them... the hero guy is how it was in the pic. I am sorry I did not explain this earlier...I have made so many posts about this book that I get them mixed up. I will try to make it clearer next time. Thank you for the help and I do still need redlines...Please... heart heart heart heart domokun heart heart heart domokun  

youaremineforever

Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff