Are you a Euphoric?
  Yes
  No
  That's for the Goddess to decide
  LEEROY JENKINS!!!!!!!!
View Results

Angel of Techno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:12 pm
"Euphorics...What gives these people their powers you may ask? Well, one's true abilities are awoken when the Great Goddess awakens their true and deepest desires. They become what they want most. Most may call these desires fetishes, but to others they are a dream that they wish to come true. So, do you believe in luck? Well, my friend, we'll decide if your worthy of the goddess's blessing. If you are not, I'm afraid the only way out is death. If you are then your true desire will come true and you will be the embodiment of what you want most, you will be a Euphoric..."

Like my little quote I came up with? XD Well, that pretty much describes the basis of the series. It is a pretty good anime. Sure it has ALOT of questionable parts, but still, what anime doesn't? So then I will explain a little bit of the show.

The people that have powers in the series are know as "Euphorics". They are the ones the Great Goddess has given a blessing to and lived. If the person's body rejects the blessing they die, simple as that. Powers range from turning one's body completely into rubber all the way to exploding things by taking a picture, which is the ability of the main character.

WARNING: This show is not for the kiddies. The rating association has placed an MA rating on this anime, meaning no one under the age of 18 is permitted to watch this series. I'm only 17, but I watch it with my anime club so it's fine. My parents know about it.

So then, has anyone seen any of this series? Questions and comments are accepted either here of via PM. Thank you and enjoy some pictures from the series!

User Image

User Image

User Image

I hope you check out this series. It's one of the best animes i've seen in awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:56 am
Come on! Someone's had to seen it! Anyone?! XD  

Angel of Techno

Angel of Techno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:40 am
=.=" No love for speed grapher? Guess you're all to young for it then. It is an MA anime XD Border line 18+ but not quite.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:59 am
Resons four rating? Tell me more about show itself. If its good I might wach it.  

Bruno9

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angel of Techno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:52 pm
Rated MA for nudity, sexuality (sometimes strong), violence, extreme gore, and suggestible material.

It's a show about a club of people who fulfill their fetishes so yeah... that's why...

It's a very deep show, not just all about sex and stuff like that. It's a very good series. Why not just look a summary, they'll give it more justice.  
34: Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games