Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
New to the guild. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xaviersxmen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:38 pm
Hello im new to the guild and new to the game really. But I join this game because im a huge movie fan. I should say me and my son and huge movie fans. I have over 70 DVDs and not count VHSes.

I am 32 and will be 33 this month on the 26th. I dont know if thats old for a place like this with games but I wouldnt think so. Im sure I will do fine here. I have two kids and have cust. of my son and my daughter is with my EX. My son is almost 10 and my daughter is 8.

Well I hope to chat with all of you about alot of these cool movies out now and even the good older ones and even the classics. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:19 pm
My post has been here for 3 days and no hellos. I thought this would be a good one but...  

xaviersxmen

Sandy roflcopter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:38 pm
I am new here too.
I am 16 and i just turned 16 in june. I think my favorite kind of movies would be comedy and romance. But anyway, Hello. Welcome to the guild! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:05 am
finally some one close to my age. I'm 34. My kids are on here too, that's what got me on here. Had to see what they were up to, and then I found it rather entertaining.  

Sweethoneybee331

Evey Woodburn

4,350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:43 am
I'd say I told about myself pretty well in the introduce your self thing. I learned of this site from Shonen Jump but only got started form a friend of mine.
I like a lot of film's. I have a soft spot for animated film, though I hate the new straight to dvd movies disney is doing. They need to stop at the first film and thats it. They did not do badly with Little mermaid, Lion King, and Mulan(half and half) but they still need to stop, come on cinderella three?! stressed Sorry, I get caught ranting a lot, so just saying Hi!, and sorry for any spelling mistakes you catch. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:01 am
Hawwwo!! ^^
Soo yahh Nice to meet chu Buddy.
I am new on the guild too.
And I hope you and your children are doing great C:
I like Romance Dramas, such as Dramas from Korean, Japan, and Thailand.
I am a huge Asian Drama Addict XD  

Diabetic Cupcake

Sweet Seven777

5,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:31 am
hi i am new also on this guild
I am from the Netherlands so excuse me for my spelling

and if you think your old neutral i got news for you am 48 years old and i love it her on gaia>>>>> And my son is 18 and is also a gaian
so see you around bey bey  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:48 pm
i'm younger than all u's
but who cares your age is only a number!
i love anime movies!
anything catches my intrest when it comes to movies  

devils_only_angel

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow-on-a-moonlit-night

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:25 am
I'm 17 and I heart Horror. Zombie, Slasher, Ghost you name it. I recently watched the Chucky trilogy and it was very good (still doesn't beat 28 Days and 28 Weeks later). I also love Chinese films like House of Flying Daggers and Hero. biggrin Hello to everyone out there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:25 am
hey im 15 and i love horror movies... my brother showed me gaia and so yea... hey wat do they mean when they say send me ur profile?  

XxChloe9_3LovexX

Souske_the_assasin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:49 am
Hi everyone im new to this guild i might have 3 days in it , i like action films ,horror,comedy im 26 . hmmm about me .. well im married no kids but one day i will. I was in the Marines for 6 years did 2 tours of duty in iraq if u want to know more about me check pro . Its a pleasure to meet u all  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 pm
Welcome 2 Gaia!! I don't anyone can ever be too old, Gaia's fun n_n  

bluchibininja

Tainted gryphon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:47 pm
I don't wanna be a jerk but I'm 14 and I laughed when I saw how many movies u had... sorry I really am a jerk...
I quilify as a movie pro... I have 1800 DVDs not including VHS's and yeah I've only missed like 20 of the dvds so I am the expert... so hi i'm new to the guild.
I am a genre guru I like em all and have watched em all... i like old films with Charelton Heston and even older ones with Charlie Chaplain.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 pm
I'm fifteen going on sixteen (WHOOT) and welcome! I like it when Adults do this kind of thing... just shows that this stuff isn't just for us "kids."
Welcome! I'm relatively new to the guild too, but I like it!
And I think I topped you on DVD's... Fifty-two!
I'm a dork. sweatdrop  

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

Tainted gryphon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:55 pm
It's pathetic, but hi. xp Yeah, I really am mean...
So yeah nice to meet you mrgreen  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces