Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:37 pm
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain !
At Koji Academy we teach our students the way to kill, torture, and, to cause pain. We train the most skilled fighter's, Spy's, and leaders of today. This academy is for humans and non-humans alike. We teach students the fundamentals of the fight and how to defend themselves. Our staff have all been selected from a chosen few to be able to teach here. Most of them are very specific in what they will teach you. There is only one human teacher so for all you humans don't come here thinking you will survive it most die in the first week. You must fill in your application and we will screen them to see who is allowed in Koji Academy School of Pain!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:38 pm
Need To Know

School starts two day's after the Academy opens. To give you all time to get used to our establishment. The girls and the boy's have different dorm's visiting is aloud until 10:30pm. You will be in bed by 12:30pm and classes start at 4:30am and end at 12:00pm. All fights will take place after 1:00pm that will give you all an hour for lunch. All fights must be supervised by staff and must go on until a knock out, death, or the opponent forfeits. You may challenge anyone to a fight at anytime and a teacher will be appointed to your fight. Fights will stop starting at 6:30pm and all fights must be ended by 8:00pm. The loser of the fight will first be examined for the amount of damaged inflicted and than will go to the infirmary. You will be appointed damage points that will post your rank and if you loss they will be reduced from you. That means don't loss and hurt your opponent as much as possible. If you kill your opponent you will get a bonus 500 points added to the damage. We are a save school out of the ring and anyone caught fighting outside it will go negative 1000points.  

Taria180

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:41 pm
Layout

The lay out is simple. To the east is the boys dorms and to the west is the girls. Behind the school is the fighting grounds which can hold three fights at once. In the front is the lobby and behind that is the lunch room. The second floor has the bathrooms again east are boys west are girls. To the front is the gym and behind it is the library. Out front there is a big lake that you can swim in that leads into a river. The rest is covered by forest except for just outside the academy is the Jiro store that has almost anything you could need and if they don't they will order it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:42 pm
Dorms
Each room can hold two people. Each Dorm has 5 rooms so we can have 20 people.

Guy's
1: Toku
2:
3: Yin & Tsubaki FULL
4: Night
5:
Girls:
1: Ai
2:Star
3:Jesse Sharpe
4:Ashley
5:  

Taria180

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 pm
Application
Send them to me in a message!!

Username:
Name:
Race:
Abilities:
Bio:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Single or Taken:
Other:
Pet:
Dorm:
Appearance:
(picture is best)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:46 pm
Students
Guy's

Name: Night
Race: Neko
Abilities: Bend the earth, water, and plants to his will.
Bio: He comes from a long line of assasins and is going here to be acepted into the familys work
Dislikes: snobs and rude peole
Sexuality: Goes both ways
Single or Taken:Single
Other:
Pet: none
Dorm: 4
apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yin Yun Yang
Username: Yin Yun Yang
Name: Yin
Race: werebat, sorta
Abilities: Sense magic, echolocation, necromancy, can fly.
Bio: Raised by his parent's in the tribe's cave system, he went to a school of magic and learned the art of necromancy. He now comes to this school in search of good sources.
Personality: For his dark origins he actually tends to be in a pretty chipper mood most of the time, getting along well with others, which makes you wonder why he is in a school of pain.
Dislikes: The other things.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Single or Taken: single
Other: Is seen to haunt around the school more so at night, due to his more nocturnal nature.
Pet: Carries with him a unhatched egg, waiting for it to hatch yet.
Dorm: 3
Appearance: Only with clothes, and a bit more batty then that. I just found this randomly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tsubakino
Username:tsubakino
Name:tsubaki
Race:human
Abilities:swordsmanship, ability to create + control black and white flames from his palms and katana
Bio surprised ne of the many sons of the school owner and a possible inheritor. hoping that being the top student in his school will make him stand out
Sexuality:straight
Single or Taken:single
Dorm:3
Appearance:
http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/games/wallpapers/samurai-shodown.jpg

only younger-looking and the inside cuff is white and the edge of the sword is black

Evil Toku
Username: Evil Toku
Name: Toku
Race: Shape Shifter
Abilities: Shape Shifting and sword fighting
Bio: He is from a happy home that was ordinary till he was born. Once he was born he shifted into the form of his toddler sister. And he has been an abnormality ever since.
Personality: Rude and uncaring
Dislikes: Hyper people and people
Sexuality: straight
Other: He can talk to animals
Pet:
Dorm: 1
Appearance: (picture is best) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girls:

punker4life19
Username: Punker4life19
Name: Star
Race: Vampire
Abilities: Can fly, control movement, and make fire
Bio: Parents left her when she was just a kid and was raised by killers. She was taught to kill and never hold back.
Personality: down to earth, but dark.
Likes: Music, rain, night, and people who dont judge others.
Dislikes: Rude snobby know-it-alls, and light.
Sexuality: straight.
Other: None
Pet: A bat
Dorm: 2
Appearance: (picture is best) User Image

Enma Ai the jigoku shoujo
Taria180
Enma Ai the jigoku shoujo
Username: Enma Ai the jigoku shoujo
Name: Ai
Race: Half Dragon
Abilities: She can summon aa dragon named Ephira,an ice dragon,she can also manipulate water
Bio:Was orphaned at birth,found by Ephira and raised by her.She was taughted all the things Ephira knew and is now attending the academy.
Personality: Sarcastic,rebellous,short-tempered,Sometimes hyper
Dislikes: Dragon-slayers,vampires,Vegetables
Sexuality:Straight?
Single or Taken: Single
Other: She wears a dragon necklace wrapped around her wrist and around her left ring finger ((Like a bracelt/ring))
((silver chain) http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/keystar_2006/elizabeads/dragonpendant2.jpg
Pet: Ephira ((More of a friend then a pet though))
Dorm:1
Appearance: (picture is best) User Image

Kamichama_Zanna
Username: Kamichama_Zanna
Name: Jesse Sharpe
Race: Human
Abilities: Heals at a fast rate, has the strength of two men, super quick reflexes
Bio: Jesse was taken in by an organization called SUB-0 when she was a baby. They run test and experiments on her and she's been isolated her whole life. SUB-0 sending her into Academy as an experiment. She has to take pills every day otherwise her system goes haywire.
Personality: She's very friendly, bubbly, and easily excitable. Although, sometimes, without warning, she can spiral into a depression that can last days. Jesse is also has a very fiery temper.
Likes: Chocolate, dogs, meeting new people, did I mention chocolate?
Dislikes: Shots, cats, soft colors,
Sexuality: Straight
Single or Taken: Single
Other: She is a master of disguise and often dresses like a boy, a baseball hat covering her hair, baggy shirt, etc.
Pet: A chihuahua named Chunky
Dorm: 3
Appearance: User Image

Jolly princess star
Taria180
Jolly princess star
Username: jolly princess star
Name: Ashley
Race: dog girl/ human
Abilities: magic
Bio: she comes from a rich daddy and she learned magic behind his back and one day as she was learning to change her appearance a dog jump up and they fused together and now when she is angry she transforms into her dog form
Personality: she is a nice girl who when mad is psyco
Dislikes: idoits
Sexuality: she is up for anything
Other: she is part human part dog girl
Pet: diamond the Doberman
Dorm: 4
Appearance http://www.freewebs.com/mewgirl2/blabla.bmp
Dog form
http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/14326/Zakuro.jpg
Human form

Teachers

They teach what they master in and you may message me asking if you can RP for a Teacher

Name:Kuro
Race razz ixy
Abilities: She is a master at mental torture and has sent many students to the loony bin.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Haiu
Race: Human
Abilities: She is blind but she is the master at dodging. When she went to school here it is said that no one ever landed a hit on her.

Name: Kenko
Race: Animist (master of a type of animal his is Cats)
Abilities: Any cat of any kind even Neko he is able to control. He is a master of surprise attack.

Name: Jin
Race: Angel
Abilities: Master of physical torture.

Taria180

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Fight Points

Top 3
1st
2nd
3rd

Announcement

Role 2, 100 sided dice and that will make you hp
Role a 20 sided dice and thats you dogging ability
role one 100 sided dice thats mana (how many spells you can use)
role a 20 sided dice for your defense
(please role in your posts so i can get the info before the fights thx)

Announcement

Koji Academy
Jesse 1050hp, 130do, 670mana, 70de
Star 840hp, 160do, 630mana, 30de
Tsubaki 1650hp, 60do, 400mana, 130de
Yin 1470hp, 40do, 500mana, 200de
Toku 1060hp 90do, 280mana, 80de
Night 1190, 70do, 540mana, 90de

(anyone with under 1000 hp may role a 6 sided dice)

Announcement

ALL CRITICAL HITS ARE 291-300

You miss Jesse if you role 1-42 hit her if you role 43-290 Her defense protects her from 23 points of damage.

You miss Star if you role 1-62 hit her if you role 63-290 Her defense protects her from 10 points of damage.

You miss Tsubaki if you role 1-29 hit him if you role 30-290 His defense protects him from 43 points of damage.

You miss Yin if you role 1-22 you hit him if you role 23-290 His defense protects him from 60 points of damage.

You miss Toku if you role 1-39 you hit him if you role 40-290 His defense protects him from 26 points of damage

You miss Night if you role 1-33 you hit him if you role 34-290 His defense protects him from 30 points of damage.

You miss Ashley if you role 1-42 you hit her if you role 43-290 her defense protects her from 43 damage.

ALL ROLES ARE FROM 3 100 DICE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 pm
Night arrived by car to his new school. As he got out in front of it a boy came up smiling. He asked for his bags and his dorm number. After she told him another boy that must have been his twin asked for her key's because he would put away her car. He handed him the keys and followed the boy that had his bags. He was stunned when he walked in the floors were marble and the windows were huge the stairs look like they came out of a cruise ship. They had a grand fountain in the middle of the room. It was perfect.
“Night you need to go to the main office with me because we need your signature on the form that says the school will not be held accountable for any damage or loss of life “ I smiled and followed him did what they asked me too.He than fallowed him too his room that was just as grand as the entrance. It had two queen sized beds that had silk sheets and were softer than anything he had ever felt before. The room had two walk in closets and the carpet was a lush red. he saw a large night table that had a large vase in the middle that was filled with flowers. Than he turned around to see five identical boys.
“What I thought only two.” he was dazzled by this. One of them smiled and told her they were clones from the principle to help the students and staff. Another one asked which bed i wanted. I pointed to the one near the window and than they unpacked and put my stuff away in the corresponding closet.  

Taria180

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:07 pm
A black car pulls up infront of the school. Star cant beleive she is finally here. As she gets out of the car a boy comes and asks for her bags and dorm number. "2." she told him as she followed him inside. She couldnt help but thinking how long she would be able to stay. They walked int a large room with little light, a dark red carpet, and right next to the bed was a night-stand with a single black rose on it. The closet was as big as her room at home, and the window next to her bed was huge."Perfect." she whisperedto herself. The boy handed her the keys to her dorm. "Please follow me to the office, we have something we need you to sign. we just need your signature to say that the school will not be held accountable for any damage or loss of life." he says as she follows him out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 pm
Yin awoke from his nap in the dorm room, a noise had been made, probably from the person who had entered the room, which he had been sleeping on the ceiling of. Hopping down he decided since he was awake to meet the person that had disturbed his sleep.

"Oh, it was just the clones, and a new student as well. I should have guessed as soon as I heard those things. Nice to meet ya," Yin said as he extended the tip of his wing forth in offering a handshake.  

Yin Yun Yang

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 pm
Night smiled and grabed the extened wing. I'm Night may i know your name sir? Night had always been the perfect gentalmen outside of combat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:22 pm
"The name is Yin, don't worry. Any comings or going of mine shouldln't bother you, and since you are one of the first to arrive I have a good feeling about your survival. Unless an undead psychtoic axe murdering piano teacher gets you. A ghost that goes after you because of some reason like dancing."

He then clings onto the wall heading towards teh ceiling again.  

Yin Yun Yang

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 pm
Well he was pleasent I scofed. I left to walk around and see what else was here maybe some women had arived that were more pleasent than Yin. He headed over to the girl dorms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Yin stayed on the wall over the door waiting for Night to exit, then fell on top of him.

"Not my fault, axe murdering ghosts do that sort of stuff. Granted there isn't any, not that I have found yet anyways. You smell, earthy, a damp earth, with life in it as well. Interesting." He then got off of Night and reached a hand down to help him up.

"Just playing around still yet, need to wake up I do."  

Yin Yun Yang

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 pm
Night raised his eyebrow and took Yin's hand and got up.I hope you clean up what you say when your around a lady. Speacking of lady's would you like to join me looking if any have arived?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff