Submit

cmoks

High-functioning Lunatic

7,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 am
So this is just a regular, average vampire RP....... So yeah, here are the rules.

1 no godmodding
2 don't kill evey one left and right, it's weird
3 you can be brought back to life
4 be a vampire or human no others
5 Just post a profile, no PMs
6 don't control others characters.
7 This dosen't have to be literate, but please, just post atleast three REAL scentences.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:40 am
Gaia: cookie211
Name: Ari
Race: Vampire
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Happy almost all of the time, hates to displease any of her friends but yelling at them at them, or diobeyoing them. Gets angry easily though, likes to beat people up that she likes.

cmoks

High-functioning Lunatic

7,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 pm
Gaia Name: Krusnik05Vamp
Character Name: Rowena Driscol
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Rowena is a quiet and wise young vampire. She thinks through her actions and tries to be peaceful. Rowena was turned only a year ago and is still getting use to her life as a vampire.

((I'm thinking we're gonna wait until we have more people before we start?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:37 pm
Do I post?  

Kisara Rose

Nymiir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:00 am
I won't always be on, but I'll try.

Gaia name: Nymiir
Name: Laelira
Appearance: I would have put the picture in the post, but Photobucket was being silly and blew it up to amazing proportions...about three times the size of the page. So, it's in a link. http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk85/Darkhiaelvira/vampRPcharacter.jpg
Personality: She appears to be quiet, but clings to people when they take notice of her. She is always looking for approval, believing herself abandoned since the man who turned her left. He was supposed to come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:33 pm
Gaia Name:: Candyroks81
Name:: Wellsie (short for Wellsandra)
Race:: Half Vamp/Half Human
Appearance:: User Image
Personality:: In first meeting Wellsie she's very shy and introverted, but in befriending her she becomes playful and can be hyper. People are very confused at her maturity level, which is actually very high, but nobody can really see that until they really get to know her. Because her mother was a vampire and her father a human, she feels rather like an outcast, not knowing who she should be around most. She does not thirst for blood often, and has surprising control over it. Very kind and comforting, she's the perfect person to go to if you need help.

candyroks81

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:27 pm
Gaia name: XtheXhoboXduck
Name: Kerbiros Phoboi
Appearance: Around the City Look: User Image
Anywhere else:User Image
Personality: Likes to meddle with other peoples business, in a good way. Doesn't get angry very easy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:40 pm
Gaia: Tieaiel
Name: Gray Llewellyn
Race: Human
Apperance: User Image
Personality: A quiet young man who blends into the background. Despite his perpetual smile and softspoken, kind attitude Gray has a hard time getting truly close to people as experience has taught him to be cynical and distrustful about their true motives . Very sensitive about his feminine face.

Lutecest

Ruthless Genius

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:55 am
Kerbiros paced around the market. "Where is he?..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:54 pm
Wellsie walked into the market completely in her own thoughts. Therefore she didn't realize that someone else was in front of her until she ran into him (Kerbiros). "I am so sorry!" she said, snapping out of her reverie.  

candyroks81

Lutecest

Ruthless Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:52 pm
The sound of two people colliding caused Gray to look up from the book he was browsing. He silently laughed at her (Wellsie) clumsinous before pretending to return his attention back to his book. Settling back against a wall, Gray watched the scene unfold out of the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:03 am
Laelira watched them walk and talk. All of those people. All...together. She sighed and slid down the wall at her back, desperate for attention.  

Nymiir

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:46 pm
"Its no problem."

*Fenrick took notice to some pathetic looking figure leaning against the wall*

"Is there a problem, miss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:37 pm
Wellsie blushes as she responds "Thanks...I tend to do that a lot." she blushes more as she spots an amused spectator out of the corner of her eye (Gray) and looks down at her shoes.  

candyroks81

Lutecest

Ruthless Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:48 pm
Gray continued to survey the scene, since no one but the girl had seemed to notice him. There was a new actor (Laelira) in this drama that was life...  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff