Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Who's ready for Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fangirl101

Brave Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:05 pm
The movie is coming out December 12. Who's going to see it?
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:16 pm
I cannot wait. I'm a huge fan of the Twilight series and Kristen Stewart is one of my favorite actresses. I doubt it'll be able to live up to the book though and I hope it doesn't turn out horrible because i would like them to make the sequels as well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Musselhead

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 pm
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

Honestly, I don't understand the hype building around this movie.
From what I've seen on Dailies (Reelzchannel.com and the actual show) it looks terrible.
Cheesy acting, cheesy actors, cheesy trailer.
And why is a vampire out in the daylight? I'm all for artistic interpretation and breaking from the mold...but the vampire-at-night idea does not get repetitive if you ask me.
I'm pretty sure that I will wait until I can see this movie for free or someone pays me to see it. XD

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:39 pm
OMFG!!!! Yes im going. I dont care what any one says about it. Im going. Im so excited yes!!!!!!! xd  

Ariedale

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:58 pm
im excited to see it! i haven't read the books but i plan on it.. hopefully i'll be able to do it before the movies comes out..just in case they might leaves something out in the movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 pm
After learning that a 100 year old vampire goes to high school, I decided this series was too ridiculous to delve further into.  

Quixotic Faye

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:33 pm
Quixotic Faye
After learning that a 100 year old vampire goes to high school, I decided this series was too ridiculous to delve further into.

i know, but it's vampires! haha...i want to give the book a try...but if it's just a big stressed then i'll pass on the movie...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 pm
ninja Got a brand new shipment of electrical equipment...

@morbid -- Exactly...it's vampires. In the daylight. At school. Something is wrong there. XD

...it's addressed to the bottom of the sea. domokun

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

Nanakittie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:07 am
you guys play too much into myths and superstitions if the fact that there are vampires out in the daylight and such is keeping you from a good book series and potentially good movie.

want something more traditional, pick up a copy of anne rice's "interview with a vampire" and see how it measures up  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:29 pm
i am SUPER excited!
i've seen trailers and stuff on YouTube.
the only thing that confuses me is in some trailers kristen stewart plays bella but in others, emily browning plays her as well.
whats the deal?

that dude from harry potter 4 is PERFECT for the role of edward.  

roses_fade_to_black_125

Ahriman aka Phil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:34 pm
hell yeah i wanna watch this movie!! cant wait the hunter and his game! its gonna be exciting!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:17 am
I am excited to see the movie. I am hoping that it isn't bad. I enjoy the books. Just finishing the third one so I can start the fourth one. From the trailers I like them so far.

Melancholy Gypsy

Eternal Nymph

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 pm
its gonna rock my friend is lending me the books!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:49 am
morbid_beauty
Quixotic Faye

i know, but it's vampires! haha...i want to give the book a try...but if it's just a big stressed then i'll pass on the movie...
When I was a kid, I read a lot of mythological stories about monsters and their origins. I think of vampires as a blood-sucking monsters with no redeeming quality, not the erotic dreamboats that they have lately warped into. So I have no interest in it.  

Quixotic Faye

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 pm
Quixotic Faye
morbid_beauty
Quixotic Faye

When I was a kid, I read a lot of mythological stories about monsters and their origins. I think of vampires as a blood-sucking monsters with no redeeming quality, not the erotic dreamboats that they have lately warped into. So I have no interest in it.
U need to get an imagination! thats what life is about!! Imagining things that could most likely never happen but are still cool.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff