Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
  . . .
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:55 pm
This is the interior of a large mausoleum. There are many tombs in this mausoleum's walls as well as two large crypts in the floor all encased in the finest marble. There are cobweb covered statues of angels standing silently in the four corners of the room and curiously a staircase right in the center of the floor leads to a chamber below.

Exit the mausoleum
Go down the stairs  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:07 pm
hm i stood at the entrence of the museom. hm some great clues might be found here.  

disliker of the mary sue

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:12 pm
I limp into the mausoleum, and I look around cautiously. Making sure no shuffling undead were about to eat me, I check up on the pain in my leg. I'm thankful to find that I haven't been bitten, instead I simply twisted my leg in the wrong direction. I chant a healing spell, and the pain fades. I flex it and test my leg, making sure the spell had taken care of the job, and I head down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:00 am
Glurf headed down the stairs of the mausoleum, having already seen that there were no zombies upon entering. He took a sip out of his water canteen, and wiped his mouth with a clean garment he ripped off one of his least favorite shirts.  

Itzrio

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:15 pm
Now missing ten of her twenty-four knives, Zphal felt a little nervous. Thankfully, the frightful creatures persuing her had left her alone once she had gotten inside.

She wondered if this was because there were worse horrors awaiting her downstairs... She gulped and proceeded down, shotgun held at the ready.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:35 am
19 goes down the stairs.  

Metal Android_19

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 am
Exit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 am
Exit.  

Molecular Atrophy

Jirzo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:04 pm
"Sweet. I found it!" Becca said, as a secret passage revealed itself to her. She entered, and headed down two different staircases. "Time to see Wispy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 am
Let's see, that looks ornate.
Graverobbing it may be, but most of the people aren't in their graves right now.

Let's see what's down there.....  

White Tiger Akutare

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces