Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Tales Of Pirates!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate!?
  Yar!
  Nay!
  Just give me the damn gold! (so yeah pirate!)
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 pm
Tales of Pirates:

Story:

It began when ordinary thieves took to the ocean, pillaging and plundering from one island to the other. However it suddenly became a competition between pirates a like. Whom is the richest, most powerful in the Caribbean, the world wide ocean. Who rules the sea and it's mysteries?

Each day the pirates face storms, other pirates, and the ever persistant Kings Navy.

Within the world of Gaia, monsters in the sea, on land and in the sky seek to destroy you and your crew. You fight only to survive and strive for that early retirement.

-------------------

In this world, clerics and scientists use magic stones found on islands and at the marketplace (for a reasonable 50 gold each) however to get a powerful stone you must combine (be creative)

Your journey begins either on sea or land.

-------------------

Rules:

1. Humans characters only
2. Fantasy rp, so any creature you create is acceptable (within reason)
3. Clerics are allowed.
4. NO GOD MODING
5. Literate rp, please refrain from using first person
6. Send me your profile in a PM with the subject as TALES OF PIRATES!!

-------------------

Character Profile:

Gaia ID:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Occupation (aka job):
Weapon: (no technology, so either a gun powder gun or sword)
Interests:
Bio: (keep it short but interesting)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:14 pm
Character profiles:

MOD

Gaia ID: Crimson Valkyrie
Character Name: Serenity Ruby Kraine
Sex: female
Appearance: Serenity
Occupation (aka job): First Mate
Weapon: Sword and pistol
Interests: Shiny things. Rich men.
Bio: Serenity was born into a wealthy family, however one day while traveling to the next continent her ship was attacked by a band of pirates. Unfortunately she was taken away from her family at the age 9 and grew up with the pirates that stole her. Eventually she became a part of the crew. The captain enjoyed her company and made her first mate, welcoming her into his family. Serenity had always liked the sea and continues to search for her old family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaia ID: Mia_Amerne2
Character Name: Mia Amerne
Sex: female
Appearance: Mia
Occupation (aka job): Engineer
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Interests: Tinkering with and taking apart objects of interest, birds.
Bio: Mia had a gift for engineering, probably taking after her father who helped built ships. After an accident involving pirates, Mia had been working on a project to build a wooden chair that could be moved around through wheels on either side. After building the chair, wooden wheels and all, she had been captured by pirates who she made an agreement with and was able to live on the ship so long as she helped them with her engineering skills.

Gaia ID: Random Rose Of Chaos
Character Name: Rose (or Burn, short for Burnett, the character's last name)
Age: Not a clue, but young enough to have endless energy and old enough to be savvy.
Sex: Female
Appearance: avatar, without glasses and with heavily lined eyes
Occupation (aka job): Cook/Pirate/Fighter
Weapon: (can we have two? If not, then the sword) Crossbow and sword
Interests: Food, fights, men, and gold. The simple things.
Bio: Mom- a gangly teenage peasant when I was born; I'm sure she would have been pretty if she'd lived longer than the invasion. Dad- she said he was a pirate who swept her off her feet, but I don't believe a word of it, since I was concieved during a raid. Me- lived on the streets with Mom till I was maybe around 15, lived on the streets without Mom till I was maybe 19 and got on a ship.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 pm
First Post
-Open-

Serenity raced down the narrow ally way, her boots sending an echo around the walls, making her visible to anyone. In her right hand she clenched onto a small bag. Inside 100 gold coins rattled against one another, sending the sounds through the bag.

Breathing heavily and not looking back, Serenity finally made it out of the ally, stepping into the market, located not far from the dock. Her captains ship waited for her safe return. People passed on by her as though her existence was nothing. However those who had noticed her were calling out to her as they raced down.

A group of young soldiers held out their swords as they drew near. Instantly Serenity continued her dash, making it past the crowed; shoving and pushing, she was finally free to make it to the dock.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 pm
Mia leaned over the side of the docked ship watching for the first mate. After searching the crowd, she finally saw Serenity break through the crowd of people and make her way towards the ship. Unfortunately, she noticed, there were people pursueing her. As expected.

Mia turned around and yelled as she pointed to the dock. "Hey! She's coming! We should get ready to set sail! She's being followed!" The captain yelled out orders at Mia's warning and sailors scrambled to the sails and to the docking bridge, ready to pull the bridge onto the ship as soon as Serenity had crossed.

Mia on the other hand got her bow ready. She took aim, ready to fire if any of the soldiers got too close to their target.  

Mia_Amerne2

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff