Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Vampire Knight rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampires
Awsome!
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
They're ok
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Ewwww.... Creepy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

that_aly82

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:02 am
Vampire Knight roleplaying right here. You can be any character from the story (as long as someone hasnt claimed that character already) or make up your own. Remember nothing above a PG-13 level. We can start right away. Just say which character you're going to be then after that just roleplay.

I guess I'll be....... Yuuki.

The sun was setting and the night class was heading for class. Like all vampires they rise with the moon. Yuuki says "Where the heck is Zero?!? Don't tell me he ditched again." One of the obsessed fangirls pushes Yuuki and runs toward the night class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:51 am
(For now, being the obsessed fangirl that pushed Yuuki sounds fun, I could always take on other characters as well, as long as you don't mind, right? Please and thank you... the name of the fangirl shall be... Hisa(for no particular reason))

Hisa ran towards Aidou-senpai after having pushed Yuuki out of the way.
"Aidou-senpai! Please accept this gift from me!" she said as she got nearer to him.  

katt725
Vice Captain

that_aly82

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 am
(sure thats fine!)

Yuuki went to stop Hisa and send her back to the dorm but as soon as she moved a group of five angry fangirls rushed towards aidou. Yuuki blew her whistle and yelled at the crazy fangirls but they paid no attention to her orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:13 am
( question can i be Zero??)  

leonbats19

that_aly82

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:00 pm
leonbats19

(ya u can be anyone as long as no already is that person so go ahead.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:15 pm
pUnKchick427
leonbats19

(ya u can be anyone as long as no already is that person so go ahead.)

(cool ty )  

leonbats19

leonbats19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:17 pm
Zero was walking towards the fan girls and said " get back " looking at them all in a scary way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:37 pm
The girls back away and Yuuki hits his head. "What'd you do that for? That was just cruel! And where were you leaving me with all the work. xp "  

that_aly82

Blue Sky659

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 am
Just then the new boy walks in with the principal hello class this is Haruno Akamata hi said haruno  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:49 pm
Hisa noticed Zero's stare after hearing his command.
She shrunk back almost automatically, but still watched as the rest of the Night Class passed by and sighed.  

kitty725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:25 pm
Zero stays quit and looks at her and says " sorry ,no i was not going to leave you with all the work." looks at the fan girls and the night class and walks away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:54 am
The Principal quickly pushes Haruno into the night class this is normal said Haruno to himself just a bunch of people and a lot of girls were starring at him it was strange but he had to live with it  

Blue Sky659

that_aly82

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 am
Meanwhile, Yuuki was trying her best to hold the fangirls back. "Why'd you walk away, Zero?!?" she yelled. She looks over at the new student. The headmaster never told me we were getting a new student.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:55 am
he looked at the girl next to him wasn't she called yukie so he said hey Yukie isn't this the night class i"m supposed to be in the day class i think.........  

Blue Sky659

that_aly82

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:12 pm
"Wait you're not sure?" Yuuki had to think of a way to see which class he was in without revealing the night class's secret. "I'm pretty sure you would know it if you were in the night class. Maybe you should go to the headmaster just to make sure? sweatdrop " By this time the fangirls were getting even angrier at the fact that she was having a conversation with Haruno.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff