View Results

GlGI

Adorable Hunter

2,675 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:57 pm
I have this freind, who I really like and who makes me crack up laughing somehow, even though he's really stupid, and I think I kind of have a crush on him...you see, whenever he comes near me I always turn red, I laugh at the same geeky things he does, he always cheers me up just by being there, but, I dont know wether I should tell him my feelings or wait...
oh, and an added obstacle:he has a GF, who is really really nice gonk
honestly, If I think about this any more, I'm gonna EXPLODE!
please HELP!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 am
Oh dilemmas. Thrust your feeling on whether or not you have a crush on him. But neither ays should you tell it to him yet. Take a better look at his attitude against you, his other female friends and his girlfriend. See the differences and how special you are to him, he may have a crush on you too but does not wish to hurt his current girlfriend.

Now just to get a better picture of it, how long have the two of you been friends? How many other male friends do you have?  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GlGI

Adorable Hunter

2,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:04 am
well, we've been freinds-probably about 8 months, I didnt really talk to him before then, but then I just kinda got to know him a little and we became really good freinds.I have about 10 other freinds who are boys.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:47 pm
i wouldnt tell him yet, cuz he has a gf, that would just make everything confusing and complicated. instead wait for the right moment.  

QUW00SH

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:03 am
kiddygrade_rockz
well, we've been freinds-probably about 8 months, I didnt really talk to him before then, but then I just kinda got to know him a little and we became really good freinds.I have about 10 other freinds who are boys.
Well I can't say more than I already did then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:45 pm
yeah, true. you should either wait, or find some other guy. Because their relationship might last long. Ya know, there are A LOT of fishes in the sea. (not literally) sweatdrop  

hikari megumi 15

GlGI

Adorable Hunter

2,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:15 am
thanks ^^
that's probably what I will do
thanks for all the advice
I really appreciate it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 am
It be my pleasure to assist ye Milady.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

catgirl_kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:03 pm
Personally, if he's your good friend, you should tell him.

I've had the same problem as you before. But because I was scared to tell him my feelings, he assumed that I was avoiding him ad soon moved away to another school to be closer to his girlfriend. I regret that I could never tell him how I felt. It always leaves you wondering, you know?

If he's your good friend, he be tolerant of whatever you tell him. But keep in mind that it might not lead to anything. He's probably happy with his current girlfriend.

Hope this helped.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:19 pm
kiddygrade_rockz
I have this freind, who I really like and who makes me crack up laughing somehow, even though he's really stupid, and I think I kind of have a crush on him...you see, whenever he comes near me I always turn red, I laugh at the same geeky things he does, he always cheers me up just by being there, but, I dont know wether I should tell him my feelings or wait...
oh, and an added obstacle:he has a GF, who is really really nice gonk
honestly, If I think about this any more, I'm gonna EXPLODE!
please HELP!

Keep being a sweetie and maybe when things don't work out he'll be all, "Oh! Der! I love YOU!"

sweatdrop

Kaiija

Moonlight Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers