Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Possible Daredevil Reboot!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Daredevil movie?
  Ota sure hopes so!
View Results

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:56 pm
ninja For the benefit of Mr. Kite...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2008/07/jason-statham-i.html

This news article pits Frank Miller and Jason Statham talking about doing Daredevil together in the future. Of course nothing is written down yet, but this gives me a very large amount of excitement, since Daredevil is actually my favorite superhero! The way that the article talks, though, is that they wouldn't really be looking into a reboot as much as a completely different storyline. Either way, I hope that they go through with it...because as I said...Daredevil is awesome!

Is there any other superhero that you would like to see get a reboot...or perhaps just get a movie? (I mean, I'm sure there are tons that haven't gotten a movie yet...) I know that I wouldn't mind an Aquaman movie...even though he's very under-appreciated. xD!

...there will be a show tonight. domokun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm
Ahh! Another Daredevil! No. gonk xd

But I cant say that there are any other superheros I'd like to see on the big screen. They;re doing a pretty good job with Batman and hes pretty much the only one I like.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:44 pm
Funny thing, outside of the fantastic Dark Knight, Batman is one of my least favorites...he's not a super hero at all. He's just a rich, whiny brat who parades in a costume. xd

And at least it wouldn't be a Ben Affleck Daredevil, right? That has to be a plus. XD!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 pm
So true. But would Jennifer Garner still be in it? Because other then the fact that I thought it was incredibly boring and bad, She annoyed me the most. I was so happy when she died. I was like..YES! ABOUT TIME! scream  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 pm
I would like a Superman Reboot. And as for heros I would like to see with there own movie would be Captain America.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:41 am
sankapoo -- I don't think that Jennifer Garner would be in it...because none of the original actors are in any of the reboots that have come out so far...Hulk, Batman...

Curtis25 -- xD! I liked the Superman movie that just came out a few years ago...and that's saying something since I absolutely hate Superman. And you're in luck, because Captain America is a planned upcoming movie. ;D domokun  

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces