Total Votes : 7

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:47 pm
I shall miss her little mew it was so adorable....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 pm
what happened  

FireMaggie

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:02 pm
one minute she was OK (she was 10 years old though and was never in the best of health, we found her and think she was mentally retarded for lack of a better word) anyways she was fine one minute,she ate some wet cat food (no its not what caused it though) and then her back legs started not working like instantly,a few mins later she was fine,so I put her in the little chicken coop (its small,dark and quiet) so that she could rest and regain her strength,and then the next day she was gone (like not in the chicken coop though how she got out remains to be seen),and we haven't seen her since,we think she got out and died under the house,but there is no way to get her....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:32 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
one minute she was OK (she was 10 years old though and was never in the best of health, we found her and think she was mentally retarded for lack of a better word) anyways she was fine one minute,she ate some wet cat food (no its not what caused it though) and then her back legs started not working like instantly,a few mins later she was fine,so I put her in the little chicken coop (its small,dark and quiet) so that she could rest and regain her strength,and then the next day she was gone (like not in the chicken coop though how she got out remains to be seen),and we haven't seen her since,we think she got out and died under the house,but there is no way to get her....
awww poor cat  

1-800-Your Hero

Greedy Fatcat

4,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers