Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
why the movie wanted stinks "SPOILER

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

system of fate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:54 pm
well it stinks because Angelina Jolie dies in it she shoots herself that is why that movie sucks stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 am
oh you ******** b*****d
thank you for spoiling the ending for me,
however this makes me a little angry, however if what you say is true i want to watch it a little bit more now, seeing how i Hate Angelina Jolie, and watching her blow her brains out can only prove amusing and if i do see it in theaters i will try to laugh as loud and as hard as i can to creep the other people in the theater out.  

Rishon

dark-wolf1st

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:17 am
wanted is just plain dull and that she dies in it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:34 am
User Image

If your going to post a spoiler, make sure to label the post saying so.

As far as the movie goes, I thought it was amazing. It was clever, provoking, intense, and funny when it needed to be. As far as her killing herself in the end, I don't think there could have been a better way to do it. The film would have lost value if she stayed alive and ran off with him. Her choice there, as well as her death was the best possible ending and it spoke the loudest as far as messages/morals go.

User Image  

scromlette

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

uiru the knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:11 pm
here you go if you want to see the movie

http://www.megavideo.com/ep_gr.swf?v=VM1W0W56  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:46 pm
to me anything with angelina jolie in it sucks most of her movies are just so over played. as for this one i agree it was the best way for the movie to end however it still sucked that she died over all one of the better movies shes been in  

valve80

Kerameia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:25 pm
scromlette
User Image

As far as the movie goes, I thought it was amazing. It was clever, provoking, intense, and funny when it needed to be. As far as her killing herself in the end, I don't think there could have been a better way to do it. The film would have lost value if she stayed alive and ran off with him. Her choice there, as well as her death was the best possible ending and it spoke the loudest as far as messages/morals go.

I agree with you about Jolie's death. I liked how her character decided to remain true to her belief (i.e. that the loom thing is infallible), otherwise she would've proven the philosophy weak

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:15 am
scromlette

Couldn't have said better. I entirely agree with this.  

Akira Nakamura

Brinioo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:16 am
I don't want her to die,but I like the movie I mean why don't she take over her own life if she figured that killing the innocent are unfair.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 am
I hated the main character. The concept was awesome. I just really hated how the main character was kinda of a little b***h and not really a repressed loser. Like Edward Norton in FightClub.  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:12 am
scromlette
User Image

User Image

Um whats the name of this thread? And whats in quotations and bold?  
Disappointing Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games