Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
~Nikki-Chan's Adventures In College~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexandra Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:52 pm
Well, my last year begins on September 2nd. I can't wait. I'll post more once it starts. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:01 pm
your last college year is my last high school year....*starts to cry*  

mazura hatake_k

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:41 pm
*Thinks* Gotta use this new one.

Well, classes are going great so far. I already have my new ones scheduled and stuffs. Tons of drama...it feels like high school all over again...T^T I dun want that! Geez!

Along with college, comes Gaia stuffs.

I opened an art thread. Ish a free one. I shall put a link up for it soon. ^^
And, I'm also questing for the Guitar of Demona for Kase. He's teh bf. ^^

Wellz, write again soon. I'll update on the drama then.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 pm
Hehe. This outta be fun. I have a paper to write, and a test to study for. Man, I'm gonna go crazy. I got the Demona, but now I'm questing for three things that add up to about 900k. The drama seems about over, thank God. I can't deal with it anymore. I can't wait. Just two more weeks of classes, then I'm on break. But, some break, cuz I want to be working during it. T^T

Oh, and I realized that I still have one more semester after the next one. So, I should be all set after that. ^^ Yay! *Yawns* I hate the rain. xD [Totally Random].

Okkies, I guess that's all for now. Baibai for now.

Alexandra Sakuma

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 pm
Meww....Today was mah first day of the Spring Semester. How was that you ask?

The scariest day of mah college life! I've been huggled to death, groped everywhere, touched everywhere, bugged by annoying people, overly excited, and stressed out by one class already.

What a first day huh?

Well, the one that did touch me is pretty hot, so, I didn't mind too much, even though I gots mah Kase. And, after class, we went to this Republican meeting, and I met THE cutest guy ever! He graduated from college, so he's not much older than me, and he's pretty cool. But again, I gots mah Kase, who I love very much. ^^

So, that's mah first day. xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:16 pm
*Sighs* What do I write this time? I just had this urge to write in here. *Giggles* I'm pretty beat, working a lot and school and going everywhere! RAWR! xD

I'mma dork. Anyways.

I recently got mahself a new guild for the anime fans. It's like an anime club, I guess.

OMG! Anime Boston is in a month and a half, and mah Pan cosplay is almost complete! YAY! Well, that's about all I guess. xD

Alexandra Sakuma

Blogs of Doom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff