Nuh-uh.
View Results

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:01 am
Hello my people--well, not my people... so, let's do that again. Hello you people! Better. Okay, anyways, I'm here to tell you about my roleplay Welcome to the Forest. I read over the rules and it said nothing about me not being able to advertise my roleplay, so, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I assumed that it would be allowed. The roleplay is not located in the guild--it's in Barton Town.

Welcome to the Forest is about twelve friends ((I know, a lot of people, but more will happen with more people, right?)) from highschool who go backpacking in the mountains and they plan to only be gone for the weekend--but what happens when they're warped into an alternate universe? Following quote taken directly from the roleplay.

Welcome to the Forest
The Story

They all thought they were going to be back in two days...

User Image
Tab Twelve friends went backpacking in the local mountains in Oregon, cooling off after a tough week in school, they were all... acceptable students, some more than others. They planned to be back by the end of the weekend, early Sunday night so they'd be able to go back to school in the morning, but by eight o'clock, Monday morning, none of them had returned.

Tab A search party was assembled to search for the missing high school students in the mountains. The story became a must-report for all new stations across the nation, twelve high school students missing--presumed dead after searching for thirteen weeks and finding no bodies. Drowned, some said, in the lake in the mountains, and, seeing as it was midwinter, it was very possible.

Tab But although everyone thought they were, the students were not dead. No, they were very much alive--to their horror. The students had been warped into another dimension in their sleep on the first night of their trip. When they woke they found their camp set up exactly how it had been in a clearing amidst several trees, a stream running only a few yards off--but everything else was different. The sounds of the animals--there were none, and the smell of the mountains--scented almost of absolutely nothing, a slight bit of pine in the air.

Tab It wasn't long before the teens discovered they weren't in their local mountains anymore with lively animals and restaurants at its base, their homes not far from there. They spent weeks trying to find their way out of the forest, but there was no use, when they thought that they were close, it would always turn out that they were still in the middle of the forest. After weeks living in the deserted alternate universe, the group of friends began to give up their hope of going home and simply became focussed on surviving.

Tab But will they survive? Will they make it back to their homes, or will they live the rest of their lives in the forest? That's up to you, their lives are in your hands.

...boy were they mistaken.

User Image

Well, if you're interested in joining the roleplay, here's one of our banners made by the ever-so-lovely Aspin Tales. Please read the rules before sending me your profile--I'll update you on what's happened in the story so far.

But I ought to tell you, the roleplay's filling up fast--so if you want to join, you better hurry!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 am
Which barton town??  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 pm
punker4life19
Which barton town??

It's in the main one. You can get to the thread by either clicking the banner in my little ad for it or there's one in my signature. Or, here's another--because I'm nice today. Lol.

Click me! Click me!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:22 am
I am not bumping this thread. Okay?

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash