Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:52 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
KiroMishima

I'm glad you two changed. Those outfits were getting cumbersum.

no I'm not sorry

I was the original pickle then everyone changed when the picture was leaked

User Image

we had to remove our pickle costumes to hide our identities.

You guys are something else lol.

lol Probably the only normal mods are Kaox and Lief XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:27 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
KiroMishima

no I'm not sorry

User Image

Pff lief normal? Good joke biggrin He's got a kid and another on the way. That makes him legally insane because he doesn't always get enough sleep.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:30 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

no I'm not sorry

User Image

Pff lief normal? Good joke biggrin He's got a kid and another on the way. That makes him legally insane because he doesn't always get enough sleep.

^This is fact, sleep is for the weak!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:03 pm
KiroMishima

I am so upset right now because I just realized my ancientkabuterimon is actually locked behind a DNA digivolve with you and now I actually have to DNA digivolve in the rp instead of him just digivolving to it >.>  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:18 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima

I am so upset right now because I just realized my ancientkabuterimon is actually locked behind a DNA digivolve with you and now I actually have to DNA digivolve in the rp instead of him just digivolving to it >.>

Do you have any synthetic lines left? You could just say it'sounds one of those
Also you are not required to use the exact DNAs you get from the guild. The way it works is as long as the Digimon line is from the same base art you are good. So honestly you should be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:24 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
KiroMishima

Also you are not required to use the exact DNAs you get from the guild. The way it works is as long as the Digimon line is from the same base art you are good. So honestly you should be fine.

Good because Karan's Character and mine have never been on good terms lol. and Yeah actually I was only planning to have 2. The one that needed approval and one that involves an the actual line (Milleniummon into Zeed) but that makes things much easier. I plan to post my starter and getting my digimon and then do the team register tonight once I'm done with my programming assignment. (and of course sign up for the event.)  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:28 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
KiroMishima

no I'm not sorry

User Image
,,...we had to remove our pickle costumes to hide our identities.

These post had me rolling in laughter! But how has everyone been?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:49 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
KiroMishima

Good because Karan's Character and mine have never been on good terms lol. and Yeah actually I was only planning to have 2. The one that needed approval and one that involves an the actual line (Milleniummon into Zeed) but that makes things much easier. I plan to post my starter and getting my digimon and then do the team register tonight once I'm done with my programming assignment. (and of course sign up for the event.)

lol I was about to say the only digimon we get stingy about when it comes to lines are xross XD Also the character I used back then died so I'm actually using a new(ish) RPC.  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:51 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
KiroMishima

lol I was about to say the only digimon we get stingy about when it comes to lines are xross XD Also the character I used back then died so I'm actually using a new(ish) RPC.

Last thing I remember doing with Donovan was that good tamers vs bad tamers in the city rp event where there was a select chosen few bad tamers. Was that your old character? If you remember what I'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:58 pm
Oh just a heads up I swear way too much in every day life so if you see me swearing in the guild call me out as I know its suppose to be pg. Gotta break that habit x-x.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:29 am
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
KiroMishima

no I'm not sorry

User Image
,,...we had to remove our pickle costumes to hide our identities.

These post had me rolling in laughter! But how has everyone been?
Christian? Is that you? It's good to see you, been a while. I've been good. Work and life are busy (married, kid and a half, manager of office hahah) but I still find some time to hang here.

How have you been?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:35 am
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
KiroMishima

Last thing I remember doing with Donovan was that good tamers vs bad tamers in the city rp event where there was a select chosen few bad tamers. Was that your old character? If you remember what I'm talking about.

I remember that, that was fun! There was some good story telling to come out of that! Lief was still alive then, that's where Seraphimon and Ophanimon first Digivolved and we killed Pummel NPC's Metalseadramon.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:36 am
lief_7
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7

I remember that, that was fun! There was some good story telling to come out of that! Lief was still alive then, that's where Seraphimon and Ophanimon first Digivolved and we killed Pummel NPC's Metalseadramon.

Yes I remember I was fighting someone else and Karen interrupted. I was given special permission by pummel to use GrandisKuwagamon as a biomerge with Zip in that plot line so that was the first time that happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:42 am
ZarAburame

Yes I remember I was fighting someone else and Karen interrupted. I was given special permission by pummel to use GrandisKuwagamon as a biomerge with Zip in that plot line so that was the first time that happened.

Ya i seem to remember that. I think Pummel let me kill the metal seadramon because she killed my Agumon. It got pretty interesting for a while, I think Lief almost died a few times. too bad that rp never finished. It would have been the one time Zadok and I met haha.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:47 am
lief_7
ZarAburame

Ya i seem to remember that. I think Pummel let me kill the metal seadramon because she killed my Agumon. It got pretty interesting for a while, I think Lief almost died a few times. too bad that rp never finished. It would have been the one time Zadok and I met haha.

Yeah that was an intense story line haha. I mean the dark tamers were literally destroying the city with no care. Twas fun. Also yeah that's pretty funny that Zadok and your characters have never met.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff