Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:58 am
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame

Yes I remember I was fighting someone else and Karen interrupted. I was given special permission by pummel to use GrandisKuwagamon as a biomerge with Zip in that plot line so that was the first time that happened.

Ya i seem to remember that. I think Pummel let me kill the metal seadramon because she killed my Agumon. It got pretty interesting for a while, I think Lief almost died a few times. too bad that rp never finished. It would have been the one time Zadok and I met haha.

Yeah that was an intense story line haha. I mean the dark tamers were literally destroying the city with no care. Twas fun. Also yeah that's pretty funny that Zadok and your characters have never met.

Well technically we did, but his character had drastically aged due to a bunch of crap and my tamer didn't recognize him. and i think his memory of me was foggy or something. so we met, just didn't get to know we were meeting haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:55 am
lief_7
Christian? Is that you? It's good to see you, been a while. I've been good. Work and life are busy (married, kid and a half, manager of office hahah) but I still find some time to hang here.

How have you been?

Yeah it's me! Been a while, equally said, have a kid (kind of, younger cousin who I'm the legal guardian of), finishing up college early, and single and ready to mingle... Hah, not really, but that's great to hear life is treating you well. What do you mean by half though, expecting another?! 3nodding  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:06 am
Cuevas_506
lief_7
Christian? Is that you? It's good to see you, been a while. I've been good. Work and life are busy (married, kid and a half, manager of office hahah) but I still find some time to hang here.

How have you been?

Yeah it's me! Been a while, equally said, have a kid (kind of, younger cousin who I'm the legal guardian of), finishing up college early, and single and ready to mingle... Hah, not really, but that's great to hear life is treating you well. What do you mean by half though, expecting another?! 3nodding

Ya kid #2 is coming in May. that's awesome that school is almost done haha  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:26 am
ZarAburame

Let me know when you're ready to jump in the event man! Azulongmon is waiting to shoot you with his blue lightning.  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:31 am
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Let me know when you're ready to jump in the event man! Azulongmon is waiting to shoot you with his blue lightning.

Good to zap whenever. Donovan was in network city and reunited with his digimon that he is now going to lose very quickly lol. I am headed off to a friends for a few hours though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:33 am
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame

Yes I remember I was fighting someone else and Karen interrupted. I was given special permission by pummel to use GrandisKuwagamon as a biomerge with Zip in that plot line so that was the first time that happened.

Ya i seem to remember that. I think Pummel let me kill the metal seadramon because she killed my Agumon. It got pretty interesting for a while, I think Lief almost died a few times. too bad that rp never finished. It would have been the one time Zadok and I met haha.

Yeah that was an intense story line haha. I mean the dark tamers were literally destroying the city with no care. Twas fun. Also yeah that's pretty funny that Zadok and your characters have never met.

Well technically we did, but his character had drastically aged due to a bunch of crap and my tamer didn't recognize him. and i think his memory of me was foggy or something. so we met, just didn't get to know we were meeting haha.

Speaking of Zadok how's he been? I haven't talked to him since I left the one piece guild.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame

Speaking of Zadok how's he been? I haven't talked to him since I left the one piece guild.

He's good, he and his wife are living in KC right now for school and he's real busy but he still pops in on occasion. more on the skype than in here  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:23 am
Gah there is still one bug that really eludes me and no matter how I look at it there is no easy way to get him. Damn you snimon why can i only unexpected to you *shakes fist*  

ZarAburame

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:29 am
ZarAburame
Gah there is still one bug that really eludes me and no matter how I look at it there is no easy way to get him. Damn you snimon why can i only unexpected to you *shakes fist*

Didn't I trade you a Skull Scorpiomon? Did you do anything with him?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22400075
Cause SkullScorpio's De-Digivolve is Snimon, and if you never did anything with him he is still, after all these years still in his contest won state so you could de-digivolve him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:31 am
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame

Cause SkullScorpio's De-Digivolve is Snimon, and if you never did anything with him he is still, after all these years still in his contest won state so you could de-digivolve him.

Well that was in 2011 and that was around the time I had started to slow down about caring here. I probably didn't do anything with him XD I'll have to check around that date in the tp shop to make sure but I don't see any more art I have that is unaccounted for. Thanks fudge I owe you.
Edit: found nothing in the 3 months after I got him so I assume I did nothing with him. Yay Snimon!  

ZarAburame

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame

Well that was in 2011 and that was around the time I had started to slow down about caring here. I probably didn't do anything with him XD I'll have to check around that date in the tp shop to make sure but I don't see any more art I have that is unaccounted for. Thanks fudge I owe you.
Edit: found nothing in the 3 months after I got him so I assume I did nothing with him. Yay Snimon!

Good for you, enjoy your bugs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame

Why thank you good sir.... er grunny?  

ZarAburame

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:55 pm
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame

Its mostly a joke that i'm wearing grunny items, people were making avis that corresponded to their outfit color in the event, and these are like all my green items.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:02 pm
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame

Its mostly a joke that i'm wearing grunny items, people were making avis that corresponded to their outfit color in the event, and these are like all my green items.

Haha fair enough. Also its weird this is the first time I've ever actually been stumped on what I want to use a digimon for D: I got kotemon and snimon but no goals since my main tamer line is filled happily. Maybe I'll have to start working towards a different character or something.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:13 pm
Are there any new bugs since last you looked through the digimon?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff