Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:29 pm
lief_7
Are there any new bugs since last you looked through the digimon?

There is no good way to specifically search through for bugs. A lot of armor digimon resemble bugs but the new armor rules make it feel like a waste lol. Back before when armor was practically free it was nice. There are other bugs I don't have roachmon, yanmamon, the whole tigervespamon line, the kabuterimon line, but I'm really not interested in any but the tigervespamon line and that's a special line so I Can't even rng my way into it lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:40 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7

There is no good way to specifically search through for bugs. A lot of armor digimon resemble bugs but the new armor rules make it feel like a waste lol. Back before when armor was practically free it was nice. There are other bugs I don't have roachmon, yanmamon, the whole tigervespamon line, the kabuterimon line, but I'm really not interested in any but the tigervespamon line and that's a special line so I Can't even rng my way into it lol.

Gratz man! You just made the 420th post on your profile!!!

User Image  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:41 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
lief_7

Gratz man! You just made the 420th post on your profile!!!

User Image
*shakes head* Geez Karan this isn't salty bet. We don't need the snoop.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:48 am
Wow I just realized the armor clash got reverted to its original state. Nevermind then lol.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:40 pm
ZarAburame

Hey man so I got myself a commander deck! After looking at what I had and what friends gave me, I think I want to make a Bloody Angels deck. Basically a ton of red white. I do not have the new avacyn yet as she is still on pre release price. But I do have the older one and some plainswalkers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:10 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Hey man so I got myself a commander deck! After looking at what I had and what friends gave me, I think I want to make a Bloody Angels deck. Basically a ton of red white. I do not have the new avacyn yet as she is still on pre release price. But I do have the older one and some plainswalkers.

Nice man congratz. I hope you end up enjoying the deck a lot, Commander is a great multiperson format.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:08 pm
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Nice man congratz. I hope you end up enjoying the deck a lot, Commander is a great multiperson format.

Yea i really like the theme it has right now but i feel like it could get better if i can add more consistency to it by maybe lowing mana costs or adding more artifacts that can add mana.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:43 pm
KiroMishima
ZarAburame
KiroMishima
ZarAburame

Yea i really like the theme it has right now but i feel like it could get better if i can add more consistency to it by maybe lowing mana costs or adding more artifacts that can add mana.

Search Boros Signet, Sol Ring, Thran Dynamo, and worn powerstone to name a few good mana rocks for your deck.  

ZarAburame

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces