Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Saw 5 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kallismom99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:07 am
Saw 5, will you see it or not. Also give opinions on the other saw movies  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:13 am
The first movies were shocking and well done, but they have been getting
worse. Not so sure if I'm going to see it at the movies, but I'll watch it for
sure once it's out on DVD or wait for it to come on TV xD

Acid Trust
Vice Captain

kallismom99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am
I would have to agree that they are not as good as the first one, but 4 really got me interested in what is going to happen next. I will probably see it in the theater because it comes out around Halloween and I love a good scary movie around that time of year  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:20 am

Ah good point, so I may just go to the movies, plus I forgot the ending.
I'll have to watch it again soon lol.

Acid Trust
Vice Captain

Lodemai Poison

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 pm
Saw 4 isn't out yet =/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:14 pm
Lodemai Poison
Saw 4 isn't out yet =/
yes it is  

TeddyManson

Vidgamer10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:35 pm
I'll probably see Saw 5 when it comes out. I've only seen Saw 4 and part of Saw 3 lol they were pretty scary, though! Who thinks of the devices they use in the movies? That person must either be very very smart, very very twisted, or both.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:54 pm
I saw the first and second one on Halloween with my dad. We agreed that we'd stop our tradition after the second movie came out. We really liked the second one though. It had a great plot and was well done. The second one, not so much. It just seemed like they stuck a group of people in there and then showed different ways of killing them. Lame. I have no plans on seeing the third, forth or fifth one. Plus...the main guy is...:O WAIT! If you havent seen the first and second one...Dont highlight this bit.

{Ithe head guy, the one who started it all is dead. Just like the girl who took it on after him. correct? So who keeps this up?!}  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

holysashimaru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:08 pm
kallismom99
Saw 5, will you see it or not. Also give opinions on the other saw movies
i hope that its better than the last one  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 pm
i don't know when it comes out but when it dose ill definetly see it i cant wait it will be grusom  

Venom916

ali is ridiculous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:05 am
Mm. I was given the boot last year when I went to see Saw IV, so I'll probably have to rent the fifth too D; My favorite was the first, but I actually thought the fourth one was decent U3U

sankapoo: (about the highlighted bit)
The thing is, the fourth movie takes place at the same time as the third one. So John set everything up before he died. But the part about the next killer is answered in the fourth movie, but if you don't plan on watching it, I might as well give out the ending D; Basically, the movie starts out with John on a autopsy table with a coroner cutting him up. He finds a tape. DUM DUM DUM. -cuts to 1h30 hours of torture, yadda yadda yadda- The detective (the one who was supposed to be the good guy throughout the movie) comes in, listens to the tape, and somehow decides to go around killing people in Jigsaw's place for the next movie. *cough* It didn't make sense to me either.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HELL YEA ILL BE WATCHING THAT MOVIE!('Scuse the language.)
But Im actually looking forward to this movie...I know, I know, a waste of time it may be, but seeing people being tortured is not something you see everyday...unless you have the movies... xd

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:59 pm
Ali. FOR REAL?! Thats so lame! Omg. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:26 pm
Possibly some of the worse movies ever. I saw the first three, and by then it had jumped the shark. No way I'll see it  

WillWintter

xXneed-a-angelxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 pm
I think the first was the worst....personally, I think their getting much better. I really cant wait for the 5th one, im sure itll be as twisted as it can get, which is always best for those kind of movies. ^ . ^  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff