Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Horror lovers!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow-on-a-moonlit-night

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:10 am
If what you love is to sit down to a good old fashioned slaughter fest then come here and tell us about it. You fav films and ones you think should be slashed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:44 am
i love horror films ill watch any kind and then watch it again to mock the stupid person twisted  

XxChloe9_3LovexX

P34CH13P00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:09 am
i like da morbid ones wit da blood and dismemberment  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:28 am
Dawn of the Dead was hilarious. s**t film but funny zombies.

Resident Evil was pretty good, the second one was a little worse and the third one got stupid. If only they'd have followed the games and done William & the G-Virus. The Tyrant would've been brilliant. But no, instead we follow a super powered woman called Alice.

Erm... what other Zombie movies have I seen recently... 28 Days Later. That's a bit crap, however I do like the fact that they're not zombies, it's an infection called Rage and the people can die normally from bleeding to death (And starving, it'd seem...)  

Sylvannas

Gonkhnation

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:18 am
I like horror movies in general, though I'll be frank, the good ones can really freak me out. Dead Silence was pretty clever for anyone who wants to check it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:47 am
Gonkh
I like horror movies in general, though I'll be frank, the good ones can really freak me out.

I agree. But most often I just laugh at the movies. Like Final Destination or Resident Evil. I love them, but not for the "scary" things. They can't creep me out, but at least they give me a laugh.  

Akira Nakamura

Dragon Mistress Kat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:18 am
I love horror movies but I can never find a really good one without laughing my head off It's a real problem when you want to be scared and not cracking a rib at someone's body getting chopped to bits  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 am
im not sure if its horror film or not but its sure torturey x.x...you know SAW the movies...all of them ...its makes my body numb x3 but its soooo gooood XD!!! i just have to keep watching it  

Chii_Yamazaki

Marv Seishi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 pm
I love horror films, the japaneses are freak in this topic how is shoter I love that film  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 pm
horror filmz are funni to me...
i love them to "death" xD  

krazyklownz

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:22 am
hi ppl i loooove horrors except some are really cheap and sad.lol for instince a few aussie horros!! and i thought when i a stranger more a thriller then horror was really silly  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 pm
Dragon Mistress Kat
I love horror movies but I can never find a really good one without laughing my head off It's a real problem when you want to be scared and not cracking a rib at someone's body getting chopped to bits

I agree with you, sometimes there's those horrors where you get laughing so hard from it.  

Ursaula

Dead Slappywag

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 pm
i love watching horror movies, there is always some sort of formula to them which either ruin the ending or just makes things funnier than they already are. but here's one of the many equations

people having sex + alcohol(drugs) divided by woods, with the square root of a escaped _____________ on the loose = DEATH 3nodding

but now the directors are getting more and more tricky so the variables change and that makes a WHOLE other answer  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:23 pm
Dragon Mistress Kat

that's hilarious, i feel the same way when i'm watching them lol  

Dead Slappywag

Dreamy green fairy

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 am

I used to love watching a good horror or gore film but I think now that, that genre of film is going drastically downhill. Over the past few years I've never had to hide my face or peep through fingers, now I analyze everything and point out all of the mistakes with my friends or we end up dubbing over them and crack jokes through the movie.

For this I've had to revert back to the classic old school B-movies from the eighties though I've started expanding my Tartan asian horror collection as I get a bit queasy from watching some of the films. My favourite would have to be the Audition, it creeps the hell out of me every time.
Oh what larks!

Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces