Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
gold for poor people :) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fershuremaybe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:13 pm
I know most of you are like me and are looking at some peoples avis and wondering "Man, how did they get so rich that they could afford all that?" And then some other people are looking at the marketplace for something they aspire to have and say "Wow. What moron would buy that for 900,000,000g?" exactly.
no one does. Everyone buys the exact same thing for 20,000g. eventually all those cheapo 20,000g things sell out and everyone has to buy the 900,000,000g ones. Thats one way people get so rich. of course im exaggerating a bit much, but its the same concept. People get a monthly collectible and the whole world sells it for 5g at the marketplace. Some wise-guy decides to put it up for 15,000g and eventually the 5g ones sell out and whats left? 15,000g. Then others put it higher and higher until its up in the 80,000 then 100,000 and so on.

i just thought i should share that with you.
feel free to post what you aspire to have from the marketplace, that you cant afford and maybe ill buy it for you.
or all those richie riches out there might decide to be generous and buy something for the poor gaians, like myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:33 pm
i really want a grunny, ill do anything i need to, i want a grunny!!!!!!

Boxed Vixen

nekoyasha6

Gracious Genius

8,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:36 pm
fershuremaybe
I know most of you are like me and are looking at some peoples avis and wondering "Man, how did they get so rich that they could afford all that?" And then some other people are looking at the marketplace for something they aspire to have and say "Wow. What moron would buy that for 900,000,000g?" exactly.
no one does. Everyone buys the exact same thing for 20,000g. eventually all those cheapo 20,000g things sell out and everyone has to buy the 900,000,000g ones. Thats one way people get so rich. of course im exaggerating a bit much, but its the same concept. People get a monthly collectible and the whole world sells it for 5g at the marketplace. Some wise-guy decides to put it up for 15,000g and eventually the 5g ones sell out and whats left? 15,000g. Then others put it higher and higher until its up in the 80,000 then 100,000 and so on.

i just thought i should share that with you.
feel free to post what you aspire to have from the marketplace, that you cant afford and maybe ill buy it for you.
or all those richie riches out there might decide to be generous and buy something for the poor gaians, like myself.
i hear you  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:14 am
I agree! It will take years to buy all this crying
User Image  

capaa

Teehee its Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:16 pm
I really want the magical girl or the biancamella blaugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:13 pm
bpig77
I really want the magical girl or the biancamella blaugh 4laugh

i am in love with your sig biggrin  

fershuremaybe

Random Flavored Bucky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 am
I am dying for masterpieces. T__T
I'll be married off before I get my dream avi done.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:11 pm
Ahh.. that explains why those last ones are so high...  

vinniemon

29nmeiowiufi3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:32 pm
I need a Chyaku Norisu Scarf.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:57 pm
ya but most ppl have commen sence and place stuff to sell  

brooks96

cookies4breakfast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:35 am
i c...so i guess u should buy b4 the cheap ones r gone  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:32 pm
I've been trying to get myself a Nitemare scarf since I joined Gaia >..< ; - ;

but.. the price just keeps RISING D;

Some poeple have helped though through giving me items to sell o..o
Mostly I keep those items untill their prices rise as high as they can so I can get more gold >..< but so far i'me a lONG ways off ; - ;

I wish i could wast all my real money on gaia cash so I can buy stuff from teh cash shop and sell it for millions of gold o..o  

Tegian

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Strikk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:48 pm
Pfft. 8 hours of pinball will cure what ails you smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:21 pm
Strikk
Pfft. 8 hours of pinball will cure what ails you smile

*gapes* you have that much time?!?!

i was wondering what happened to the gaia marketplace... all of th items sank suddenly. thw western zodiacs used to be about 50k, and now they are around 30k. it's just a little bit weird. i also just got a floating/flying blue gift box, and the striped stockings were in it. i went ti the marketplace to sell them, and they were only going for around 10k! they used to be about 100k. that dampered my day a bit...

Rock Louder

J Locomotive

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:33 pm
I want a pora ice on my head instead of this dumb octopus :/  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items