Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Just saw The Dark Knight :o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyohaku-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:13 am
amazing XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:31 pm
was i the only one to notice the small chameo appearence of Barbra Gordon? the girl that would soon become batgirl....
watch the movie again, when twoface has gordons familly you will notice his wife with 2 children, the little boy and an older girl who dose not speak nor do you see her face, thats Barbra aka BATGIRL!!!!
and yes the movie was amazing. brazo to Heath for his finall roll as the joker. it was awsome.  

Lucky 13 Tattoos

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:43 pm
that has to be the best bataman movie so far. the joker stole the whole thing away from batman.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:47 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just saw it yesterday, and that movie was just plain awesome... Joker did the exact job that was expected...great actors all in all...
The Joker: I believe that w/e doesnt kill you, simply makes you...stranger.
Great quote...

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:01 pm
Kurai dark elf
was i the only one to notice the small chameo appearence of Barbra Gordon? the girl that would soon become batgirl....
watch the movie again, when twoface has gordons familly you will notice his wife with 2 children, the little boy and an older girl who dose not speak nor do you see her face, thats Barbra aka BATGIRL!!!!
and yes the movie was amazing. brazo to Heath for his finall roll as the joker. it was awsome.
That's interesting...I'll have to be on the lookout for that next time!

Also, Heath Ledger's finall performance is going to be in The Imagination of Dr. Parnassus, due out in 2009 sometime. The Joker was just his final completed performance. In Dr. Parnassus, Colin Ferral, Jude Law, and Johnny Depp are slated to continue Ledger's character. It fits into the story, somehow...but it's also supposed to be an homage to Ledger as well. ^^ domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 am
i think it was ok the only thing i didnt like was it was a bit too gruesome everyone dies batman never really saved anyone tons of ppl got dead.  

I Am singer776

Chatty Genius

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Todays Tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:43 am
Kyohaku-Kun
amazing XD

I must say that that is an understatement. I absolutely loved the movie and was at a loss for words at the end.

*sob*Heath...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:43 am
Best movie I've seen this year Best super hero movie ever  

JamesLegato

Romantic Raider

7,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Champion 300

Morgie Boo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:28 pm
Otakkun
Kurai dark elf
That's interesting...I'll have to be on the lookout for that next time!

Also, Heath Ledger's finall performance is going to be in The Imagination of Dr. Parnassus, due out in 2009 sometime. The Joker was just his final completed performance. In Dr. Parnassus, Colin Ferral, Jude Law, and Johnny Depp are slated to continue Ledger's character. It fits into the story, somehow...but it's also supposed to be an homage to Ledger as well. ^^ domokun

It didnt fit the story, they changed the story to fit a twist to continue the movie. (At least what I heard) The Character is supposed to like time travel, and when he died they changed the story to be that everytime he traveled, he changed figures. to those several actors  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:20 pm
the joker totally made the movie. he was the best  

RihlMeUp17

Illusionist of Heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:07 pm
The Dark Knight I can honestly say is my favorite movie. And working at a movie theater, I find it very hard to be able to say that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am
i loved ledger in that movie that role was the best role ever he was great at least he went out with a good role. even though it drove him insane he fit the part. heart RIP  

funncatt

funncatt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:41 am
Illusionist of Heart
The Dark Knight I can honestly say is my favorite movie. And working at a movie theater, I find it very hard to be able to say that. biggrin

i worked at a movie theater once. how is it hard to say that it was your favorite. u can have more than one. maybe im confused. sorry do u like the job.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:06 am
And in the end, the love you take
I just saw The Dark Knight for the fifth time redface
It was so awesome.
You notice so much stuff after a few times seeing it.
Like most, I absolutely loved the Joker <3
But I also like Shif.
He has a tiny, insignificant role, but he's so adorable.
And for you Shif fans out there,
he was that guy in the old Cingular ad about dropped
calls and he was talking to his father-in-law and he says
"Ok Jim. Jimmy. Jimbo. Jimmy crack corn and I don't care!"

Is equal to the love you make.

Sockadactyl

Sockadactyl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:14 am
Kurai dark elf
And in the end, the love you take
I think it actually does show her face for a second.
I was paying attention to her last time I saw it.
It's at, like, the very last second that it shows the family.

Is equal to the love you make.

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces