Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the movie will be good?
  yes
  no
  I dont care i just wanna eat my muffin *munch*
View Results

--125h--

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:35 pm
I for one am a fan of the book (no comment) and i can wait for the movie to come out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:56 pm
I think the books are too detailed for a true perfect every singlie detail is included movie, but I still think it will be well done. My main problem are who they choose to act the characters out, some actors might noe suit the part..sooo yea.  

xXneed-a-angelxX

Davina Darkheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:52 pm
I cant wait I cant wait  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:27 am
Im exited to see how they interpreted it
and of course it will be different becuase you cant expect anyone to fit a 500ish page book into a movie and still have every detail without it being like 6 hours
but hey they moved the release date up to november 21st!
*squeal*

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:44 am
TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:14 am
I have issues with some of the actors they chose, but I'm pretty sure the movie is going to be good. From what I've seen, it looks like they're going to adhere to the books pretty well. :fingers crossed:  

The Dinosaur Next Door

xSCHWOOPSIESx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:25 am
I HOPE!!! I cannot wait for it to come out!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 am
Again saying, issues with the actors, but it looks to be good. Gonna try and see it the night it comes out.  

Epidose

Todays Tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:37 am
I love the books but from the previews I'm actually kinda doubting how good the movie's gonna turn out. Though I'm probably just over reacting, the movie's gonna be great and I'm gonna go and see it like ten times or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:52 am
I'm a huge fan of twilight and I can't wait til the movie comes out!  

jamemarie2014

monkey_bubbles_1995

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 am
TWILIGHT ROCKS!!!!!!!! some of the actors dont look like how i pictured them but i think the movie should be pretty good!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:02 pm
The book was awesome!! I think some of the actors don't quite look the part but I think it will be a good movie when it comes out.  

Vidgamer10

Bizenghast5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:13 pm
I love the books^^ though seeing the characters that are to play in the movie I am kinda dissapointed about it though I still think it will be good^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:50 pm
I'm "bitten" by the entire series. Stephenie Meyer is brilliant. However, Hollywood will most likely bollix things up like they did with other great fantasy/sci-fi books, such as Eragon and Harry Potter. So it's wait-and-see for me. I'm seeing it as a treat for myself, for it's out around my b-day. =3  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

onagakami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:51 pm
IMHO, the movie is going to be glorious, hilarious fail. Just like the books. I can't wait to go MST3k the hell out of it. I mean seriously, it's got vampire baseball, a spray-tanned Sharkboy, a sparkling Cedric Diggory, and its climactic throwdown is in a dance studio. How can it not be awesomely bad? But I'm sincerely excited for it, since those movies are the most fun.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff