Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Dragon Wars Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buchiki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:52 pm
The worst movie I've ever seen. It was a complete wast of my life. I couldn't even watch the whole thing it sucked so bad I wanted to puke. It was so corny we could have served it up with potatoes and gravy. The CGI Sucked, the acting sucked and the story line sucked. It was a complete waste of film  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:47 pm
Let's be fair, though...were you expecting anything else from that movie? I caught bits of it on Sci-fi a few weeks ago, and I was honestly amazed that it was in theatres for any amount of time! xD domokun  

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

Buchiki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:27 pm
But why make a bad movie? If I was going to make a movie I would make something I could stand up and be proud of. That movie needs to be stepped on. was it in theatres. I didn't know that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 am
honestly the thing was made by koreans, its a block buster 5 rated film! I'd hate to see a poor rated film there! But yeah worst 5 bucks ever spent, I slept through it but the only good part was 5 sec. the lizard thing gets attacked by the army and then the army gets crushed, that was it!  

xXDragon FoxXx

Lil NUT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:30 am
hmm i seriously think that the ending just does NOT fit in the whole movie and it's probably going out of the point. waste of time watching it. disappointing. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:50 am
If I ever watched it, I could probably put up with a lot of it if the plot was decent. I mean, how many good plot movies are out there with lousy special effects?
But I wasn't sure what the plot was. I think I heard at least two different versions about what it was suppose to be about. neutral With something like that, little wonder it bombed as bad as it did.
What was the plot about anyway?
I'll probably end up looking at it on Wikipedia if only for curiosity's sake.  

Tobias Mule

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:52 pm
I liked the dragons and the effects... and when they were on the top of the buildings with that dragon looking at them... But the plot failed horribly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm
I didn't mind the story but the cg was so bad at leat i only wated a buck on watching this movie X3  

auragleaf02

ducktapemaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm
i agree it was very disapointing the previews made it look interesting but they were the only good part of the hole movie thank god i didnt have to pay to see it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:24 am
I was all pumped to see that movie, and when I finally did, I believe I died a tiny bit inside. The plot stunk and what was with the dragons being giant snakes? That was lame to the 10th degree. And then they turn into chinese dragons? LAME! > sad  

Artist89

Fashionable Dabbler

4,450 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 am
I watched it because my mom's Korean and she was excited.

This movie is pretty bottom of the pile for Korean films, which is pretty pathetic, because most Korean films are awful.

I mean, I was embarrassed that I even watched it at all.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:03 am
This was the most disappointing movie ever. I was expecting something a lot better then what a finally came out too.  

Black-Ninja01

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:40 am
I seen it in theaters and found myself very disappointed as well. Can't really add much that hasn't already been mentioned before in this thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 pm
I refuse to watch it.  

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:02 pm
Quixotic Faye
I watched it because my mom's Korean and she was excited.

This movie is pretty bottom of the pile for Korean films, which is pretty pathetic, because most Korean films are awful.

I mean, I was embarrassed that I even watched it at all.

I find that Korean films have the same hit and miss thing that Western cinema has going on. I mean, I rarely enjoy most films pumped out by the Hollywood studio system, but independents and the odd blockbuster tend to attract me, and I find it much the same regarding Korean films. 2046 and the Vengeance trilogy stand apart as brilliant examples of Korean cinema.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff