Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:40 am
My dad left me and my mom when i was 4....i contiuned visiting him and the got offically divorced when i was in the third grade. now i only see my dad every other weekend...my mom has total custody of meee.......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 am
And what be the problem miss? You put up a story but not what taunts you. We can't help if you don't specify on what is so hard for you.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rikku Takarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:16 am

Well, you didn't exactly put the problem up there... >.>
Umm.. Is it that you want them to still be together, of that you miss your dad?
Like Soul of Aqua said, we can't help if we don't know what's ailing you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:09 pm
It's tough when you're going through that. I went through it myself. Do u know the reason for the divorce? Do u still want a relationship with your dad? My dad made it easy on me. He is an alcholic and not a very good father, so I didn't care if I ever saw him again. Tell us your dilemma and we'll try to help. confused  

Nightrain28

ladyshari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 am
Divorce is hard on everyone in a family..My parents divorced when I was 13..I took it hard..But as time wore on I realized in my parents case they needed to get divorced because they fought all the time..They did not know each well before they got married two weeks to be exact..Their lots of differences between them.. I think we all wound up happier..My Mom married someone else and shes happy.. My dad remarried and wound up divorced again and has stayed single for quit sometime.. He likes make decisions just for him and no one telling him he cant do something.. Hes happier..  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games