Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Twilight Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jamemarie2014

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 am
I've wanted to join a twilight rp for quite some time but lots are filled so I decided to make my own!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:04 am
Story:
Twilight is about a girl named Bella Swan who goes to Forks Washington to live with her father Charlie. She meets this boy named Edward Cullen in Biology and notices there is something strange about him and his family.

As she gets to know him better she finds out that he is a vampire.

The Cullen cover story is that Carlisle and Esme adopted five teenagers(Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmet, and Edward). In actuality they form a vampire coven. Carlisle changed all of them so they think of themselves as a family.

jamemarie2014

jamemarie2014

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:21 am
Want to join? Character profile skeleton:

Username:
Character's name:
Race: (Are they human, vampire or werewolf?)
Age: (Or what age they appear to be-vampires don't age neither do werewolves)
Biography:
Personality:
Appearance: (Picture or you can just describe them)
Have you read any of the Twilight series?:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:41 pm
Accepted Characters:
Bella Swan - jamemarie2014
Edward Cullen -
Emmett Cullen -
Jasper Cullen -
Rosalie Cullen - vampiress2222
Alice Cullen - Dark Mousett
Dr. Carlisle Cullen -
Esme Cullen -
Jacob Black -
Sam Uley -
Embry -
Quil -
Or make up your own character!!

jamemarie2014

jamemarie2014

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:42 pm
Accepted Characters Profiles:

Username: jamemarie2014
Character's name: Bella Swan
Race: Human
Biography: She moved to Forks to live with her dad after living with her mom all her life. She the meets a boy named Edward Cullen and falls in love. When she finds out he is a vampire she isn't afraid of who and what he is.
Personality: Bella is clumsy and gets hurt a lot. She's nice and easy to get along with. Her mom always said that she was never a teenager. Her mom thinks of her as more of an adult.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Have you read any of the Twilight series?: All of them.

Username: Dark Mousett
Character's name: Alice Cullen
Race: (Are they human, vampire or werewolf?) vampire
Age: (Or what age they appear to be-vampires don't age neither do werewolves) 17-18
Biography: All we know is that she was put in an Asylum by her parents ( can you say harsh.) Because she had some visions before turning.
Personality: She is very perky! She is said to have a great relationship with humans. But can be annoying especially to Edward. And when she want her way she gets it. Usually by putting on a pout and guilt trip. When at school she is quiet and secluded like the rest of the Cullen's. But once you get to know her thats not the only side there is!
Appearance: pixie-like

Have you read any of the Twilight series?: Duh! i mean...yes

vampiress2222's Profile-

Full Name: Rosalie Lillian Hale
Date of Birth: 1915
Date of change to vampire: 1933 – she was 18
Originally from: Rochester, New York
Hair color: Golden
Eye color: Vampire gold/black
Height: 5’9”
Physical description: Statuesque, model-like, wavy hair to the middle of her back
Personality traits: Tenacity
Family members: Married to Emmett
Nick Names: Rosy or Rose
Source of change: Carlisle Cullen
Hobbies: Mechanical – tinkers with cars
Car: BMW M3 convertible – red
Personal history: To be explored in Eclipse – Rosalie was brought into the Cullen family as a companion for Edward in 1933.However, the two never responded to each other as anything other than a brother and sister. In 1935, Rosalie found Emmett being attacked by a bear and brought him to Carlisle to be saved. She has married Emmett publicly several times, as she is all about show and being fussed over. Rosalie’s true defining personal trait is her beauty. Like Emmett’s strength–they’re both more intensely physical than intellectual, which makes them a perfect match.It is Rosalie who tells Edward that Bella is dead, and sets him off on a mission to kill himself.She later apologizes. She is also the only one of the Cullens who does not vote in favor of Bella becoming a vampire saying that it isn’t a choice she would have made for herself.

Have I ever read the books? YEAH  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:14 am
Username: Dark Mousett
Character's name: Alice Cullen
Race: (Are they human, vampire or werewolf?) vampire
Age: (Or what age they appear to be-vampires don't age neither do werewolves) 17-18
Biography: All we know is that she was put in an Asylum by her parents ( can you say harsh.) Because she had some visions before turning.
Personality: She is very perky! She is said to have a great relationship with humans. But can be annoying especially to Edward. And when she want her way she gets it. Usually by putting on a pout and guilt trip. When at school she is quiet and secluded like the rest of the Cullen's. But once you get to know her thats not the only side there is!
Appearance: pixie-like
User Image
Have you read any of the Twilight series?: Duh! i mean...yes  

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

jamemarie2014

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 am
I like your siggy! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:37 am
Okay so this is all the information my friends and I have collected of Rosalie Hale...

Full Name: Rosalie Lillian Hale
Date of Birth: 1915
Date of change to vampire: 1933 – she was 18
Originally from: Rochester, New York
Hair color: Golden
Eye color: Vampire gold/black
Height: 5’9”
Physical description: Statuesque, model-like, wavy hair to the middle of her back
Personality traits: Tenacity
Family members: Married to Emmett
Nick Names: Rosy or Rose
Source of change: Carlisle Cullen
Hobbies: Mechanical – tinkers with cars
Car: BMW M3 convertible – red
Personal history: To be explored in Eclipse – Rosalie was brought into the Cullen family as a companion for Edward in 1933.However, the two never responded to each other as anything other than a brother and sister. In 1935, Rosalie found Emmett being attacked by a bear and brought him to Carlisle to be saved. She has married Emmett publicly several times, as she is all about show and being fussed over. Rosalie’s true defining personal trait is her beauty. Like Emmett’s strength–they’re both more intensely physical than intellectual, which makes them a perfect match.It is Rosalie who tells Edward that Bella is dead, and sets him off on a mission to kill himself.She later apologizes. She is also the only one of the Cullens who does not vote in favor of Bella becoming a vampire saying that it isn’t a choice she would have made for herself.

Have I ever read the books? YEAH  

vampiress2222

jamemarie2014

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:41 pm
WOAH! Thats a pretty long profile. I forgot a lot about Rosalie! Anyway, your accepted!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 am
jamemarie2014
I like your siggy! blaugh

thnx  

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

vampiress2222

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:53 pm
There was more, but that would have been 2 pages long. I love wikipedia.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:27 pm
Username: Freely_Changing_Spirit
Character's name: May Hikari
Race: werewolfe
Biography: May was born in Japan and grew up in a rather strange, dis-jointed family. Her father was a werewolf and her mother was human, but they had adopted a boy about her age who turned out to be a vampire. Since her youth, her parents have adopted more vampires and werewolves from around the world, bringing her sibling count to nearly eight. She is now in Forks for "college", all though she is really just trying to fit in with more of her own kind.
Personality: Slightly shy, yet pretty daring. She never turns down a challenge and she never lets anyone tell her what to do.
Appearance: User Image
Have you read any of the Twilight series?: Almost all, I'm about 2/3 done with Breaking Dawn.

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:18 pm
Username: Yaiba-chan
Character's name: Kokone Takako
Race: Vampire
Biography: Kokone was born in Tokyo Japan. At the age of 16, Kokone was transformed by a stubborn evil vampire. He wanted her to be in his group for a war centuries ago. She rebelled against him and ran away after her parents died. She went to Forks, hearing of a 'vegetarian' vampire family and she hoped to join them and their ways.
Personality: Calm, quiet, stubborn, big-sisterly, clumsy, shy, rarely loses her temper.
Appearance: User Image
Have you read any of the Twilight series?: Of course! ^^
Eyes: Hazel if full, red if hungry
Relationship: No boyfriends yet
Other: Plays the guitar, loves anime and manga and music.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:00 am
User ImageUsername: Sango98016
Character's name: Allison
Race: Half human/ Half Vampire
Age: 8 (( She matured at age eight, she appears to be twenty-one)
Biography: Her father is a vampire who found his singer eight years ago and instead of killing her he made love with her and left. a few days later Allison's mother found out she was pregnant and left her home to live in the mountains. Allison was born in a small wooden cabin where she has lived all of her life. Her mother died shorty after her daughters birth. Allison has been looking for her father ever since the day she could walk and hunt.
Personality: She's a quiet person, likes to keep to herself. she can be happy go lucky when she wants to be but most of the time she's shy and quiet.
Appearance: User Image ( Her hair is a darker red and her skin is a pale.)
Have you read any of the Twilight series?: Yes, i own all the book and i've seen the movie.  

Sango98016

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces