Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
A Power Ranger Movie rated PG-13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should there be a Kick a** movie?
  yeah but no lame fighting stuff
  YEAH! great idea!
  no, lame show it'll be a lame movie
  uh.........who we talkin' 'bout?
View Results

xXDragon FoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:35 am
Ok, I liked the series as a kid, but now shouldn't they have GOOD graphics? Why I was thinking maybe there shouls be a movie with good graphics, loved by teens and adults, no kiddies they like the show just fine, and have good actors, a good theme, and hopfully get the best actor in the whole crew in it, the guy that plays Tommy, he is excellant, the best...the series to me, turbo, worst, Rescue...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:29 am
i thought that the origanl was the best and they have to keep making a new virson every year its stopid and its not like they tie into the origanl maby if they did it would have been better  

Venom916

alvhinne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:25 pm
i regretting it right now why i've enjoyed watching it decade ago... xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:45 pm
ohh i use to love them tooo  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:30 am
Even when I was in kindergarden watching the first season of it I knew they were really cheesy graphics. And that one movie, something about ooze was kinda boring too.

Truth be told, I watched it for Tommy, Jason, and Zack. Or was it Mack? Whatever, the black ranger, who just so happened to be black.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:02 pm
I used to watch it, and loved it... I've always been a tomboy. I was totally into power rangers and ninja turtles.
And some old show called Beetle Borgs.
But now... It's overdone... and lame...
*sigh* What is our poor world coming to?  

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 pm
I think a movie would be cool but what would ya do i mean if they kept it like they were ppl would complain but if u changed them ppl wuld complain tooo lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:31 pm
I think the movie will be cool if they don't put all that kid stuff, and maybe if someone in the good team dies or somethin.  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

allmy9lives

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:28 am
i loved watching it as a kid too. but it's just pretty lame now, especially the way they revived it - too much kid stuff (maybe that's why i liked it so much?). a movie would be great! but is it possible for no love-y dove-y stuff like pink ranger falling for red or white or something? it would be pretty... boring if they did it like that.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games