Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
Life is a Chess Game: mintages' tales

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What game do you refer your life to?
  chess
  checkers
  poker
  tic-tac-toe
  hangman
  jacks
  slots
  charades
  other
View Results

mintages

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:47 pm
My life is a chess game. You can always advance in life as a chess piece and you can make a mistake like one of your chess pieces being taken... But soon enough, both will have their end. It depends on what moves you make.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 pm
My title was very philosophical, but truth is, my life is a rather hilarious conundrum to others... Everyone's noticed the Olympic games lately. My brother kept yelling at the TV saying, "Aw man! USA got second again to Jamaica, some other countries because I never look at the Olympics, Rekjyavik, Iceland!!!!" I digress... My sister-in-law then sighed the enitre time saying, "Puh-leaze!!! Let some other countries win for once!!! Making the US sound soooo glamorous!!!" While all the time, my nephew yelled, "Crocodiles, crocodiles! Binoculars!!!" burning_eyes  

mintages

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:16 pm
Unfortunately, or fortunately, in whoever's opinion, I live with my older brother and his wife and kid as well as my mother. So I'm usually stuck babysitting... This morning as my mother went to make a bank deposit, my nephew was pretending to star gaze (at the ceiling) and he said, "Uncle, uncle!!! Stars!!" And I said, "Really... What do the stars look like?"
"Um... Mommy... daddy... me... Uncle... Ugly Grandma..." eek Was my response. I had said NOTHING, and he just said that.. He said the same thing when my mother came home, too....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:35 pm
School arrives for me soon, and I haven't even finished the biggest book for summer reading!!!! AAAAAAGGGHHH!!! Oh well... I'll just cram like I usually do...  

mintages

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:09 pm
Hatred streams through my mind for viruses and bacteria.... It is said in our lifetime that we will have enountered about over 2000 viruses that cause the common cold. So there really can't be a cure for the common cold unless you get some vaccine that neutralizes every virus in the world. And then you'd have to call the cure the cure for HIV, colds, and other diseases that contain viruses... Ah, people's simlplistic minds astound me...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:01 pm
So I like a certain person (not revealing genders because I am pansexual) and I don't kow if they like me back... The first time I asked them they said they did but they weren't ready for a relationship yet... The second time, they said no, the third time someone else asked them about me and they said yes... Either this person is really indecisive or is a meanie-butt liar!!!! scream  

mintages

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 am
I'm so sorry, minty.... He's just a meanie butt liar!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:56 pm
Some people are like that... IDK.  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:23 pm
wow, sounds like a scenario that happened to one of my friends except it was a she. i'm sorry about your situation dude.  
Blogs of Doom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games