Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Twilight PEOPLE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AT0MiC_P3ANuT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:41 pm

i would like to talk about the upcoming movie twilight...if anyone has anything to say about twilight say it! c'mon Spit it out! im eager to see what you have to say about it:]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:04 pm
Yay! Another twilight fan. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the movie actually. I'll probably end up criticizing it for leaving out small details though. sweatdrop What do you think of the actors?  

Psychedelic_Nitemare

Tipsy Inquisitor

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

salt_of_the_sea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:29 pm
I cannot wait until the movie comes out. I hope it is as good as I hope it will be. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:15 am
im a major twilight fan (YAY for new book breaking dawn!!), but i heard that the people choosen to play the characters are not that good. i know that its the way that they act, but in order to take a book and make it a movie you have to be true to ALL the details.....many of the actors do not portray their character, and that upsets me.... i just wonder how the graffics on this new movie will be....?  

RainWeaver1314

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AT0MiC_P3ANuT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:54 am
ive read all of the books and i love the actors and actresses and i hope it will be just a pinch better than the book..i just really hope all the romantic stuff in the book will be in the movie... i didnt think anyone would reply to this...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:58 am
what twlight is everyone talking about?  

AJ Hattori

Business Genius

7,225 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

RainWeaver1314

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 am
AJ The Cursed Ninja
what twlight is everyone talking about?
its from a book called twilight, about vampires... uh, stephanie mayer (sp?) wrote it...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:07 am
crazy_angel123456
ive read all of the books and i love the actors and actresses and i hope it will be just a pinch better than the book..i just really hope all the romantic stuff in the book will be in the movie... i didnt think anyone would reply to this...
i doubt that it will be better, personally i think that your own image of the characters effects your relationship with the book and how much you like it, so if they change the characters for the movie, and their not to your likeing then... you dont like the movie as much....  

RainWeaver1314

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Celtic Coffee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 am
Im excited for the movie, but at the same time im not. The actors dont really fit the part I think. I mean look at Jaspers hair!!! And Alice's Hair!!! ((It is not a black pixy cut like in the book XP)) But im excited to see it non- the- less. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:15 am
I'm excited for it, I think it'll be good (:
But of course the book will probably be better than the movie,
but I still want to see it, haha  

Felturne

AT0MiC_P3ANuT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:08 pm
RainWeaver1314
crazy_angel123456
i doubt that it will be better, personally i think that your own image of the characters effects your relationship with the book and how much you like it, so if they change the characters for the movie, and their not to your likeing then... you dont like the movie as much....
i know but i hope the movie is as good as people say it is...and i bet the movie would be a lot better if stephenie meyer had a directing career and a writing career..but id still love it either way..im just really excited for the movie  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:28 pm
I'm hoping that it will be better than the books because they will leave out smaller details. I don't like how in the books Edward can be scarily possesive and controlling at times and a gentleman at others. Like in real life if your boyfriend stopped you from going to see your best friend by breaking your car temporarily you would dump his sorry *$#. Hopefully the movie will leave out some of Edwards and Jacobs worse traits. Like how Jacob all of a sudden becomes a jerk who throws himself on weak helpless girls when he has about 50 times their strength. Well I guess I can't get my hopes up too much.  

AnkaraTheFierce

kariinie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:32 pm
Hi everyone!

Uhm...The Twilight series are the best, let me tell you that. But I just hope that the movie is as good as the book.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:02 pm
Yay for Harry Potter!! There spot was taken out and now Twilight is coming out 3 weeks earlier on November 21st!!!!!

I love the books I am on my third. and i think that edward Billy Charlie and are perfect for it and some are ok and others are just BAD!! But it sucks because our imaginations make it something that no producer (unless its you) can make it the way you picture it in your mind. But all in all I am very excited to see it!! YAY FOR TWILIGHT!!  

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

AlyssMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:05 pm

User Image
I AM SO PUMPED ^_^
User Image

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]