Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
short story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterfly Goth Inc - Love

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:49 pm
Michael was sitting at a counter and stirred his coffee. Suddenly a guy walks in and catches Michael's attention. He wore a Safari outfit. Which was weird for they were in the city. But the cuby face told him this guy was a previous criminal. Michael gets up and walks over.
"I hope you aren't planning revenge," Michael said a bit glad he told the back up guys "Guess who I saw..That's right the Chubby Safari man."
"Phillip has a sister," the man said.
Two guys walked in and Michael said, "watch him," and ran out the door. It was the 37th floor and he had to get to floor one to call Phillip or his sister, which Michael couldn't remember much about either. His phone didn't have any bars so he went to an elevator. Desks covered the enterance of the elevator. He began to move them and pull chords out of the Pc. HE was in a rush. He entered the elevator where 12 others saw him in his jeans, bag business like jacket and the brightest lime green polo you could ever imagine.
"Where's the first floor button?" Michael screamed trying to read Phillip.
"Oh you have to go to the 3rd floor then go from there." a woman siad.
Michael grunted in disapporval. Suddenly the elevator floor began to crack. Michael got ont he floor and log rolled to the other side.
A man said, "I'll catch the next one."
"Thanks," Michael sighed in relief.
As soo as he got out he was on the first floor. He couldn't get Phillip or his sister.
"Why don't they answer," he growled.
BEEP BEEP

Michael sat up, "Damn that was a strange dream."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 pm
nice heart  

Guildy

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items