Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
The hardest qustion ever!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaj_204

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:47 pm
what show u think is better Naruto or Pokemon! why?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:00 pm
Umm Pokemon, because I liked it as a kid, so I had a reason to watch something lacking so much, where as with naruto, I'm older now and really... Naruto lacks everything. Its all about romance now.  

x.silver deserts.x

hershey12345

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:40 am
We need to live according to;
the laws of nature;
by equipping ourselves to differ between;
what is morally right and wrong;
applying reason;
and activating our conscience...

Is that really a hard question?

-John Locke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:53 am
I think naruto shippuden becuase pokemon has gone on for way to long and they have ruined it, whereas naruto shippuden is actually alot more intersting then the first series and they try to keep it moving and don't reuse everything over and over again.  

torchic-chan

Aruji Makai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 am
pokemon because im not into strange magic ninjas lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 am
Pokemon face down. Have you seen Toonami recently? Wherever you go? It's Naruto this and Naruto that. They took off almost every anime like Prince of Tennis, MAR and One Piece while Pokemon doesn't change the schedule of Toonami unless it's a movie premier. And then we have Satoshi or Ash who actually matures as the series goes on and the bond between his friends get stronger with every season. In the recent series, I'm disappointed that Satoshi's rival Shigeru or Gary doesn't appear that much but he has recently appeared in two episodes in that saga and their relationship is over the top in just those two episodes.

And as Pokemon is to the point that it's in Brawl, Naruto is an outdated anime now. -_- Sorry but we need animes that don't drag the plot too long to the point where there is over 50+ fillers. That long wait makes you lose Naruto fans FAST.  

Momo M Taro

7,600 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

dream violas

8,975 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:13 am
I would say poke'mon icant really relate to naruto... where as poke'mon i used to dream they were real  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:18 am
naruto is betta  

XxKillEM EMPRESSAxX

Awkward Affair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:02 am
i think naruto is better cause it has a real story... in pokemon this guy just runs around and want to catch pokemon... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 am
HAHAHAHAH, READING THE NAME OF THIS TOPIC I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, "If this topic has something to do with Naruto then I swear I'll..."

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL ISENT IT OBVIOUS THAT POKEMON IS TEN BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN NARUTO!!! ^-^ Naruto is a horribly put together anime, its only so popular because its one of those animes that dont know when to end, and plus its on Cartoon Network, an americans easiest source of anime... Then again pokemons like that too... But at least pokemon was entertaining to watch and its aimed towards the youger veiwer anyway, where in naruto is aimed towards the older with the blood and violence, and yet it still has bad tastes.  

Eternal Dylan

Brandon Burnout

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:30 pm
it's not a hard question, i prefer pokemon, just cause naruto sucks (no offense) and i've been a fan of pokemon for 11 years  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:24 pm
none of the above  

LuckyStar1002

marlieOmai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:04 pm
I personally think pokemon is the best, but thats cause i haven't watched naruto XP
So my point is pointless...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 am
I'd have to say pokemon. Naruto is going with the whole "romance" trend. Its annoying. ~sigh~ Plus I've been a pokemon fan since forever ago.. Ha! Oh yeah.. I remember when it first became big in the US. Man it looked cool on japanese sight soI got it. Lol... Go Pokemon!  

Butterfly Goth Inc - Love

glowing neon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:28 am
naruto!pokemon are gay little mystic battling ******** up animals.  
[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff