Reply Music Room
Music makes the people come together. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cteddiesgirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:37 pm
I found myself into Trance music about 6-7 years ago and I still love it.

But, I also love a lot of different types of music. I have tons of Latin music as well.

I used to like Rap before it went to all Gangsta crap. I refuse to listen to lyrics that promote violence and misogyny and other forms of hate. I'm also not into all the "bling" crap. Having money and lots of expensive things can be a very empty life.

I also loved County when I was a child. But I grew up and now I don't really like it at all. A couple of the more Pop sounding songs aren't too bad though.

I've always been into classic Rock n' Roll and the Standards. But then, I love musical movies too.
Other types of music I like:
Classical and Opera
Jazz
Almost anything Popular from the 1930's on through the mid 1990's.

Koimaiden
I absolutely cannot STAND what has happened to modern day hip-hop and rap, but there were a few choice faves of mine I still listen to old tracks of, such as En Vogue, Toni Braxton, TLC, Fugees, and MC Hammer.
I'm nota big fan of the pop music of this generation.. it seems like it sucks more a** every year.
However, I still love a bit of rock and roll, alternative rock, jazz and blues and anything but the absolutely female-condemning rap and hip-hop this century has produced. Is it me, or after the 1980s & 1990s, everything started to suck a little more with each year? cry

Precisely why I ended up listening to Latin and Trance and other music.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:42 pm
Music thread, so I might as well pimp out my music channel ^_^
http://jp.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Majinga1590  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

YACHlRU

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 pm
I'll listen to anything once.

But I tend to favour metal, my favourite band being Children of Bodom.

Recently I've got very much into anime soundtracks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:54 pm
in the course of 22 years, I've gone from:
Bon Jovi - Green Day / Offspring - 50s / beach boys, etc.. - metallica / blink-182 / slipknot - NFG / simple plan / yellowcard / etc.. - ddr music / electronica - focus on happy hardcore and other upbeat electronica

I mainly listen to all my upbeat electronica/techno-style music(happy hardcore specific), but I also still like: blink-182, simple plan, NFG, and some bon jovi still.  

freaxy
Crew

Wendy Essex

Intergalactic Saint

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:19 pm
My favorites really haven't changed though my tastes are completely eclectic.

These days I liksten to a lot of Folk though. I like the quietness of it. Like Bright eyes. Connor is a genius even if he has a terrible voice.

It's really difficult to name jus a group of faves because they rotate. I get restless and then go to my next set of favorite musics. Right now in my MP3 player it's as following:

Folder 1- 80's new wave: faves like REM, Souxie and the Banshees, Joy Division, New Order, B-Movie, Echo and the Bunnymen

Folder 2- Best of the Nineties: Rock- so like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, STP, REM, and on and on.

Folder 3 Dance- Kayne West, Michael Jackson, Prince, Soul For Real, Jamiroquoi

Folder 4- Bright Eyes- all songs from various bright eyes albums

Folder 5- folk/emo/nerdcore : Weezer, wheatus, Modest mouse, Jack johnson, Plain White T's, Taking back sunday

those arent all the bands in the folders but you get the idea of what you'd find  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:39 am
I listen to pretty much anything except gangsta rap, if you can call that music.  

Tora Shu

Hunter

Bellistra

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 pm
My first love is country music (reba, george strait etc.) I also like other types of music. I like Hootie and the Blowfish, Madonna, Mariah C.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:17 am
When I was little I listened to Country. about 5th grade I got into Pop. About 8th I liked rap for a year. Now I can't stand it. About 10th I got into rock and now I'm 22 and it's still the only thing I listen to.  

ANGEL_OF_DEATH1985

bearian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:06 pm
I grew up listening to all genres of music including classical and big band from the old days. Now I tend to stick to classic rock and some new stuff but its not all that good these days no matter what genre I listen too I like older music. Now I do like a few newer bands They are Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Psychostick, Chaotica, Pussifer,and Mindless Self Endulgence. I also like my bagpipe music.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:13 pm
I like lots of music. The music I grew up listening too is not what I listen too now. Rock is the main genre I listen to. I listen to new music all the time and I end up really liking new bands. Of course I have my fav bands too that I continuously listen to as well. I pretty open to music I'd say for the most part.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces