Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
Beowolf

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

devils_child_28

4,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:03 am
Personally I'm not sure if i liked it or not I mean at times it wasfreaking awesome and then at others it was kinda creepy Like when there was a battle i thought WOOT YEAH ppl getting lims ripped off!!! But then the guys kept trying to get in the girls skirts  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 am
devils_child_28
But then the guys kept trying to get in the girls skirts

Hey thats what guys do. There's some pretty interesting things in there wink wink nudge nudge you know what I mean.

The movie was 'okay' in my eyes. I'm just not really a fan of the actor playing the protagonist. His voice annoys me too much.  

Radijs

devils_child_28

4,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:27 am
Radijs
devils_child_28
But then the guys kept trying to get in the girls skirts

Hey thats what guys do. There's some pretty interesting things in there wink wink nudge nudge you know what I mean.

The movie was 'okay' in my eyes. I'm just not really a fan of the actor playing the protagonist. His voice annoys me too much.

wink wink nudge nudge? lol yeah its true thats what guys do lol I agree his voice is annoying Angalina Jole's chracter is annoying to tho  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:21 pm
the fun part is... he got a very very narrow logic... why does he fight nude... xd xd xd  

alvhinne

knightofthe21stcentury

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 am
Wasn't it Beowulf? Oh well the animation was amazing, and the first monster thing made me jump gonk crying . I liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:34 am
i didnt watch it but my dad wanted to.....my dog is named after Beowulf!!!!!!  

monkey_bubbles_1995

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:22 pm
it was ok i suppose but nothing to rave about  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:06 pm
I wasn't too thrilled when I saw the previews so I stil haven't bothered to watch it though we have it.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

De-Roche22

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:46 pm
I didn't really care for the movie. Personally I think it kinda sucked. I don't remember why I don't like it since it's been like almost a year since I've seen the movie, but I do know that I have seen better films  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:37 pm
So terrible, take the oldest English story and then don't even come close to following it to make a movie? What an idiotic idea!  

WillWintter

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:54 am
i was so disspointed! i thought it was going to be so much cooler and they change the old legend too much.

i also didnt understand why beowulf had to get naked all the time and scream his name at everybody. that got way old really fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 am
Personaly, I really enjoyed the movies (saw it Imax in 3D) True, it was annoying he kept yelling his name and him getting naked all the time was rather random. Never the less, the story telling seemed well done to me and the visiual was beautiful. Now, the fact that it's PG-13 is just silly. They should of just made it as an R and not pretend this could be a family film. Anyway, over all I enjoyed it and it lived up to my expectation  

Heart of Blades

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

BloodandIvory

Vicious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:03 am
Well, on one hand, I like that they corrupted Beowulf, but on the other, I can't stand the depiction of Grendel's mom.
srsly? built in high heels? Angelina Jolie in that part... um... I just don't know how I feel about that.

I wish they'd added some sort of subtext to the titl, for instance: Hollywood's Beowulf  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:58 pm
i like it but i don't think my parents did...oh will*shruggs*  

CountryGirl1980

Animated Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas