Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
Star Wars CLone Wars (Animated) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen this movie yet?
  yes
  no
  not yet, but I want to
  not yet, and don't want to
View Results

Kitiara_Ordo

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:36 am
Who has seen this film? What did you think about it compared to the other star wars films? What did you think about the movie in general? What was the most appealing and most un-appealing part of the film?
((I am a film major in college..I like to know what ppl think of films.))

Also, the director for this film was also the director for the show on Nickelodeon, Avatar.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:07 am
Its pretty good for a CGI film kind of a prequel for the 15 minute TV series
good action no Yoda fighting scene  

Moze the onyx

peagle the great

2,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:30 pm
I liked the movie quite a bit, saw it the day it came out. A few complaints but nothing real bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 am
I don't wanna see it cause, honestly, I'm a bit tired of Star Wars. When are they just gonna let it die? Cause the last 3 movies were nowhere near as great as the original 3. The series was okay, but seriously, let it be.

No offense to anyone who liked it though.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:27 am
true i saw it and i gotta say it sucked balls  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 pm
I havent seen it but it looks so good. is it?and plz dont tell me anything thts in it  

tracer319

GeekWhistle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:07 pm
I actually really liked that movie. Mostly cuz the little droid guys were so funny. (In my opinion anyways.) Good movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:18 pm
I'm not excited to see it, but I feel obliged...mostly for some hope of seeing Kit Fisto in action one more time.<3

But seriously, the padawan girl really bugs me from the commercials...she makes me want to slaughter the younglings as well (actually, probably why Anakin takes that job himself...). I still will see it, but I'm not expecting too teribly much. domokun  

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

Artist-Kiarimi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:53 pm
i iz gonna see it 2mar0  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:21 pm
that why im happen all the jedi or got slaughter that fateful day  

xTx Monty xTx

Aranel Lissesul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:58 am
I really don't even want to go watch it. George Lucas should just quit making these over-rated Starwars movies. He's gone way to far in trying to milk all the money out of them that he can. Sorry for sounding way to opinionated, but I went from being 'okay' with the Starwars movies, to feeling like, 'this is getting old' to 'okay, gag me with a whole place setting if I have to endure one more commercial about Starwars!'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:44 am
Aranel Lissesul
I really don't even want to go watch it. George Lucas should just quit making these over-rated Starwars movies. He's gone way to far in trying to milk all the money out of them that he can. Sorry for sounding way to opinionated, but I went from being 'okay' with the Starwars movies, to feeling like, 'this is getting old' to 'okay, gag me with a whole place setting if I have to endure one more commercial about Starwars!'

I can understand your opinon, I enjoyed the movies, but it does get too much and you're absolutely right. He does milk his little baby for every little dime he can. - I mean, he's not even trying to hide it anymore..

That said, I'm looking forward to this none the less. It looks to be an interesting watch. - At the very least Hayden isn't back as Anakin, so his character can only have improved.  

Contra Mundi
Crew

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:50 am
I havent seen it yet but it might be cool star wars rocks  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:56 pm
Contra Mundi
Aranel Lissesul

I can understand your opinon, I enjoyed the movies, but it does get too much and you're absolutely right. He does milk his little baby for every little dime he can. - I mean, he's not even trying to hide it anymore..

That said, I'm looking forward to this none the less. It looks to be an interesting watch. - At the very least Hayden isn't back as Anakin, so his character can only have improved.

I agree lol. Starwars can get VERY over carried with far more and the more he adds the less you want to watch it now.  

Ursaula

xXKing_ShadowXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 pm
i love star wars XD  
Animated Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items