Declined
  Did you forget your age...?
  Use code in the request?
  Other Option....
View Results

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 pm
Thank you very much for those that put their age in their request to join. I always send a letter out saying why I declined a possible member when there is no age in the request... even if you stated, "because I am old", "because I am a geezer", etc... I have gotten messages back from some of the people that put things like this in the join request and they will say they are 12... one said, "well, if you really want my age, then you are a stalker"...

I treat all requests the same, if there is an age and it is 21 or older, you are accepted... if there is no age I will check your profile for an age... or if I have some extra time (generally not) I will read journals or follow links to see if I can find an age... if not, you get declined with a letter... If you send a message back with your age, I will send you a join request with a thank you...

I do not want to decline requests to join, but some of the ones I declined and sent a letter to send back some horrible messages that prove why I have to decline some people.

Thank you all for making GGG a wonderful adult place to hang out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:29 pm
Thanks for accepting me. I'd love to give money to the guild but am on a fixed income. It's hard for me to fill all my prescriptions.  

Tron-Fu

the_modern_maiden

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:09 pm
name: the_modern_maiden
I deserve to be in the Geezer Guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:35 am
Thank you, Lil-Jo. I was told it was against ToS to ask a young lady's age. Needless to say, said young lady is not accepted as a member.

It is listed on the guild home page to include age on the application, so if people can't follow that, we will usually come back and ask. Nasty responses tend to indicate the requester is not mature enough for this guild.

Anyone being rude and mean to our guild mods face being banned, much as I'd hate to do that.

Gilda  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:05 pm
PM's sent to current join requests through noon today, 9/7/08. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:35 pm
Most the responses are done nicely, there are just those few... The last one just said... "saying that I am a mother and a teacher should be enough to let you know I am old enough to join. I will never send you or anyone else my age". I just left it alone at that point.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:04 pm
I'm alittle confused (may have forgoten my meds again) i got an acceptance but when i look myself up in the member list it says i'm a non-member.... oh look cheese
Edit: really bored so went and looked again now i'm there as a member so more confused but other then that nevermind sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:04 pm
Filia_Nox
I'm alittle confused (may have forgoten my meds again) i got an acceptance but when i look myself up in the member list it says i'm a non-member.... oh look cheese
Edit: really bored so went and looked again now i'm there as a member so more confused but other then that nevermind sweatdrop

When looking to see if you, yourself are a member, this is sometimes glitchy and does not work correctly... It is better to go to your own shortcuts and open the link for guilds and see if GGG is there.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

plypox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:49 am
Thanks for accepting another geezer into the ranks of geezers...

Yey... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:48 pm
I love this guild smile I think Ive donated around 50,000 so far  

lenoree

lenoree

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 pm
confused I checked the members list to see exactly how much I donated, but it says I'm a non member cry I thought I was a member confused I got an acceptance letter. the day after the guild was announced. Somethings just not right here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:02 pm
lenoree
confused I checked the members list to see exactly how much I donated, but it says I'm a non member cry I thought I was a member confused I got an acceptance letter. the day after the guild was announced. Somethings just not right here.

If you look for yourself it will always say you are a non member at this time, it is a glitch. If GGG is listed in your guilds then you are a member.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

GiBella

Shy Darling

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:58 pm
Love GGG!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:29 pm
....forgot what I was going to say... xp  

mysticwarrior620

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:56 am
I love being a member of the geezers guild and I just donated $1000 gold to you. Thanks for being there for all us oldie moldies.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff