Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Looking for a literate/mature role player

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sing_us_a_son

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:19 am
Hello every one, I'm looking for a literate and a mature role play partner. I like to role play just about everything. If you interested leave a post. :3 I'll get back to ASAP  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 pm
*raises hand* I like RPGing and am,for the most part literate....unless I am rushed sweatdrop  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Amaya R. Sparda

Fashionable Shapeshifter

20,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:53 pm
I love to roleplay. I am literate and pretty mature, when i want to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 am
oh pick me pick me i am literate and when i want to be mature i can be but i usually am  

diamond princess ashley

Adam Encore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:13 am
Sing_us_a_song
Hello every one, I'm looking for a literate and a mature role play partner. I like to role play just about everything. If you interested leave a post. :3 I'll get back to ASAP

Well hey, same here. I'm still looking around on here, and I'm not sure wich rp's are still active. I T1 para, so if your interested, let me know. I'm anxious to get something started, and put everyone's imaginations to the test.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Till then,
Tim  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:19 pm
Oh hello, I would love to be in your random role play, as long as I get to play the fashionable, bimbo blonde

that's my favorite part to play

YAY!!

sparkles baby oh my

deadly dragonbaby

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:27 pm
I'll do it IF I can be like a demon =3 XD jk... but that would be cool stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:38 pm
I'm miture (.. unless like haveing fun is unmiture!) And Iliterit... I mean Literit! biggrin .... I like doing Rping with DEMONS!! ^,^ thats all I ask for  

ooyajima

Christian-Silverman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:21 pm
depends what you had in mind  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:09 pm
im good at rping. im highly descriptive and I have numerous ideas for rp also. so if any of you want to rp let me know.  

Dark-Blue Zeus

fireball_1205

Devoted Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:28 pm
Hey, Always willin to rp, thats like the only thing I do on Gaia, sadly. any how, pm me if you want to. I'm litureit and muture. lol I think. I can get a little peved/annoyed if I am rping with someone with TERRIBLE write/spelling skills, but I try to force my way through it, and I try not to put that much pain on anyone else with my writings. lol

Well hey, anyone who need a rping pale or a spot in a thread fill, I'm always willin.
Hope to hear from people. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:37 pm
~Hello~

I love to rp I have done numerous ones as numerous types of characters. Admittedly my best performance comes from my darker RPC's . I can however be light or neutral I can preform all sides albeit I have not done many male Rp's I mainly RP as a female. I love descriptive longer reply's. I cant stand short one lining undescriptive terms. I can do one on one and groups it doesn't bother me about which. I prefer above a PG15 because my darker RPC's I like to be descriptive with them I will not however cyber. I will go to a point and no farther. I am all for romance and action I like the addicting stuff Ex Blood, battle, lust and so on but, as I said I will go only so far. I am pretty literate in spelling and such. Grammar however I am not so sure. If anyone wants to rp with me pm me with it titled RolePlay?

Thank you,

~Karameida~

Karameida

9,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500

Ins-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:16 pm
I've been told I'm literate by everyone I've ever RPed with, which is admittedly only 3 people, but they are pretty "hardcore" RPers themselves, so i guess they should know!

I'm prone to, when given a chance, write up to - and sometimes in excess of - four or five good length paragraphs per post.

I'd like as many people to RP with as possible, and I'm open to pretty much anything. I don't particularly care if you're literate or not, as long as you at least have a nack for the twisted and semi-surreal ^_^ Although, as I said before, I'm open to anything, so not everything has to be twisted.

I can usually be as mature or immature as I am required to be at any given time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:27 pm
Ooh, a RP where people actually use punctuation? I'm in! I love RPing, and will be in pretty much everything, unless it's too..... explicit.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:45 pm
I'm literate at what I do... which is roleplay. I prefer to not have to deal with five paragraphs of roleplay per post, for they annoy me to know end. as for maturity... it depends on what my character(s) happen to be doing and what the situation calls for. I can play from almost every side... though I've never actually roleplayed as a guy. If you would like to roleplay with me... go ahead and pm me, but write roleplay partner? as the subject so I know why i'm getting a pm from someone I don't exactly know ^_^  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games