Reply Introduction Threads
All New Old Fart Here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:48 pm
just doing my introductions here.Its hard to find people on around the times I am so I usually just keep checking back. I am a 24 year old currently living in Oklahoma and will get my bachelors in Speech Pathology in May.After that, my chances of moving to Texas look pretty good since Oklahoma seems to be such a labor state and the pay is terrible.Anyway, I will check back on this thread in hopes of finding someone new to chat with on gaia.Been on here since nearly their beginning back when the only way to get gold was post and 3k sounded impossible to make, yet still fairly lonely and always looking for friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:14 am
You forgot to say anything about yourself.

I am also new to the guild, I'm 28 and attached. I live in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. I like to write and draw. I started on gaia in 2003 on request from a friend and came back a little over a year ago to find most everybody has moved on. But it's really nice to see people around my own age again.

Sakura  

selket16

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 am
changed my introduction to say a little more about myself but always willing to answer any other questions.  
Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games