Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Fairy Tales... i know i am not alone. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kansas Red

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:03 am
I am in the mood for a fairy tale so here it goes.

A long time ago in a land not far from anywhere there was a lowly servant. He had no esate no money to offer and no house to speak of. Yet the poor man yearned for a life outside of cleaning and carrying and everything not amazing. He had heard of maids becoming princesses but he was definately not a maid. He was the man who scraped gum off the maids shoe. But he knew that if he just had the right clothes he could do something about this horrible living situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:16 pm
i think fairytales r awesome 2! 4laugh  

sprinkl3z-424

annschwie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:04 pm
thats a good start to a farytale I add to It, right? ... one day whale he was scraping gum off the maid's shoes he found an odd looking coin stuck between two nasty bits of dubble bubble. it was gold and had a picture of a king he didnt recidnise on one side, and maney strange symbols on the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:55 pm
Ooooo!!! I want to play the part of a talking pet! I want to be a pet dog.

Can I?
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

NekoShizuka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:44 am
Thinking that he could use that coin to change his position in life he pocketed it when the maid wasn't looking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:01 am
When he'd finished his duties, he found a quiet and secret spot in the garden and took the coin out of his pocket. He stared at it with a twinkle in his eye and was shocked to find it glowing in his hand.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

NekoShizuka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:40 pm
As he looked at it he saw a little faerie pop out of the coin. She had Long Purple hair and a dress made of purle flower petals.
"Hello, I'm Rowan," She said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 pm
Could I post this on Fanfiction.net?  

NekoShizuka

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:56 pm
Is this a trick said the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:38 pm
"No," said the fairie, "you have summoned me to help you achieve a happy life." The man looked shocked and didn't know what exactly to say. "As long as you have this coin on your person, I will be by your side. I shall make you lucky, and certain circumstances in your life will change, maybe in big ways, maybe in little ways." The man looked at the fairie in disbelief. "I can't believe this. I must be sick...", he said. He gave the fairie a good look over, and then put the coin in his pocket. The fairie started to twirl and faded in to light glittery mirage saying in a faded voice, "When you wish for better circumstances, wrap your hand around this coin...."  

Tourbillon

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 pm
please work on your spelling people....

Before she finished, the man had already put the coin on his pocket and the fairie dissapeared. The man mused about what to do with the coin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:56 pm
"Servant!" The sound of his master calling him rang in the far off distance. He looked down at his shoes and sighed. Then mumbled to himself "Of course its not majic. It couldn't be. "Just then, a beautiful maiden appeared before him. "Hello. My name is Kiara. I'm in great need of some help."  

Bruki_Cuki0117

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 pm
Bruki_Cuki0117
"Servant!" The sound of his master calling him rang in the far off distance. He looked down at his shoes and sighed. Then mumbled to himself "Of course its not majic. It couldn't be. "Just then, a beautiful maiden appeared before him. "Hello. My name is Kiara. I'm in great need of some help."

The man instantly fell in love with Kiara. He would hear her request and complete it by using the coin, then he would marry her  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:40 pm
"My father has become deathly ill. His health is increasingly worse each day. I can't find a docter, and don't know what to do. Can you help me?" said Kiara with a pleading expression.  

Bruki_Cuki0117

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:36 pm
Bruki_Cuki0117
"My father has become deathly ill. His health is increasingly worse each day. I can't find a docter, and don't know what to do. Can you help me?" said Kiara with a pleading expression.

The man had to think about this. He had some many things in life that he handn't done, yet he wanted to help out.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff